LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu hah, you are only teasing because both buttons are working for you xD

2 Likes

Oh yes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

New LEM 10 FW update coming soon.
I will upload to the top post.
Cheers

1 Like

Great! And for some reason USB started working again so I can flash it! Yay.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good thing :joy::+1:

1 Like

BTW dont upload the FW here; use the correct FW thread instead :laughing:

Maybe, Iā€™ll think about it :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry I just had to. :laughing:

@pablo11 thanks for posting the upgrade! (v1.1)

and it was a fail. heh
dont worry ill update the fw thread

What was the issue @R_Sauvalle
I flashed it and it was ok?

Sorry for being vague. I answered your comment about where you were going to post the link to. You were gonna try to use the correct thread :laughing: I updated the firmware thread to include v1.1 no worries, just banter

1 Like

I posted it there as well I thought?
In the top postā€¦ :thinking:

One of main problems we have here is fragmentation of topics.
People just open their own topics all the time and itā€™s basically Information that should be kept in the main threads.

The firmware one here is a good example.
Before I get a chance to organise a proper thread itā€™s already doneā€¦
Not just one, but several threads - all about LEM 10 firmware :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Just read a few posts above for context . I posted a link to the FW thread, itā€™ll make sense

1 Like

Someone could explain please to me how to install the TWRP and so root the LEM10? And provide the TWRP file tooā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you think of the following suggestion: First of all, use the search function of our forum. If you cannot find anything (I guarantee you will find it) we will be happy to help. But you should do some of the work yourself.

3 Likes

looks like both twrp and patched boot are included with the firmware in the top post

2 Likes

He read the topic " Lemfo lem 10 questions? ask it here" so he did itā€¦ you should have responded politely. :slight_smile: not ā€œpoliticallyā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hmm. Despite reading it several times, I canā€™t find anything rude about my answerā€¦

3 Likes

You answered fine.
End of story.
The search engine is good and hardly ever used.
Cheers.

1 Like