Woo hoo Tomorrow it will be £113

Twats :joy:

Aug 21, 2018 8:35:49 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Tomorrow it will be £113

Twats 😂

lol 😁

More detailed review. the display is an Amoled or IPS

Jeez, it’s a monster of a watch…

Only just arrived so I haven’t charged it yet… It’s not small in any sense of the word.
I think a lot of people will feel that this is too big…
I’m 6 foot 2 inches tall and it looks very big on my wrist…
I’ll have more info for you as soon as I get a chance.

Aug 22, 2018 0:04:26 GMT 1 leafar said:

It's LPTS but not amoled...
Aug 21, 2018 7:01:38 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Another price drop ? Now £ 114

Woo hoo Tomorrow it will be £113

And today it is £ 113 lol

pablo11 AvatarAug 22, 2018 6:41:21 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Only just arrived so I haven't charged it yet.... It's not small in any sense of the word. I think a lot of people will feel that this is too big.... I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall and it looks very big on my wrist... I'll have more info for you as soon as I get a chance.

I might take a day off work and wait for your verdict :laughing::laughing:

I wish …

Aug 22, 2018 6:52:14 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Tomorrow it will be £113

Ha ha ha, yeah that's me messing with the website 😂😂😂
Aug 22, 2018 6:52:14 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Ha ha ha, yeah that's me messing with the website 😂😂😂

Twat . Want my fiver back lol :joy:

Only joking lol… God knows why it goes down a quid a day… lol

Aug 22, 2018 0:04:26 GMT 1 leafar said:

He says “ unfortunately “ and “ dissapointed “ a lot …

pablo11 AvatarAug 22, 2018 6:41:21 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Only just arrived so I haven't charged it yet.... It's not small in any sense of the word. I think a lot of people will feel that this is too big.... I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall and it looks very big on my wrist... I'll have more info for you as soon as I get a chance.

So Pablo11 what do you think,what kind of material is made,how big is the flat tyre,they lie about the screen is not an Amoled, i am little bit disappointed,so  somebody has to make watch faces for this watch, those that they show like the classic watch looks terrible, I an big guy too 6.5, but to tell you the true this  watch doesn't look like watch, its to plain,i really like the big screen but is to big,the perfect screen is the Thor pro 1.53 inches,the screen like you said LPTS is compare to an Amoled and its pretty fast response , if the back cover is made in plastic i have a bad experience with Lemfo the Lem6 the plastic broke in 5 months of use. Do i really want a device hardware in my wrist or a good looking or decent android smartwatch. waiting for you own personal review 

pablo11 if you have charged, can you please look if is present Czech language? :wink:

Yeah, well as usual it’s the first of its kind. So expect a few discrepancies…

It is the first of its kind…
A 2 inch screen is not your everyday watch…
It won’t be for everyone’s taste. It’s big, very BIG!!

However, saying that it has a lot going for it. It all comes down to personal taste and your appetite for the latest and greatest.

I am happy to say that the screen is very responsive even though it is not amoled. The big screen also makes everything easier to use, obviously.

It supports multi touch as you’ve probably seen in the videos.
Watch faces look good and you get used to the flat tyre quite quickly. Some faces look better than others for obvious reasons.

I need more time to assess the battery life. Takes time to realise the power consumption.

One interesting and possibly unfortunate thing about the watch is that it is a completely solid plastic body with no way of removing the rear cover!

The bezel is metal but the rest is an ABS type of plastic material. I will be finding out how to remove the cover from the body - if it is at all possible.

At the moment there is no Czech language option… But a future FW upgrade could bring this option.

Hopefully this picture shows how there is no removable rear cover…

pablo11 AvatarAug 23, 2018 0:43:40 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Yeah, well as usual it's the first of its kind. So expect a few discrepancies...

It is the first of its kind…
A 2 inch screen is not your everyday watch…
It won’t be for everyone’s taste. It’s big, very BIG!!

However, saying that it has a lot going for it. It all comes down to personal taste and your appetite for the latest and greatest.

I am happy to say that the screen is very responsive even though it is not amoled. The big screen also makes everything easier to use, obviously.

It supports multi touch as you’ve probably seen in the videos.
Watch faces look good and you get used to the flat tyre quite quickly. Some faces look better than others for obvious reasons.

I need more time to assess the battery life. Takes time to realise the power consumption.

One interesting and possibly unfortunate thing about the watch is that it is a completely solid plastic body with no way of removing the rear cover!

The bezel is metal but the rest is an ABS type of plastic material. I will be finding out how to remove the cover from the body - if it is at all possible.

At the moment there is no Czech language option… But a future FW upgrade could bring this option.

thats was what i thought its cheap plastic cover,blame to Lemfo to make something like that,the only two things about to make me keep the watch is the is the smooth  responsive and the big screen make everything readable like you said,but not style design at all.
I will think over again to keep this plastic monster wrist tech gadget in my wrist.
Pablo 11 the ABS plastic material its smooth or not

Actually, I have to say that the watch really looks good!!
The base is a very smooth well styled design.
My only concern is access to the battery terminals is going to be very difficult.
Hopefully you can see from this photo that the watch is quite good in appearance…

pablo11 AvatarAug 23, 2018 0:52:02 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Hopefully this picture shows how there is no removable rear cover.... 

I dont think you cant opened,look like pretty well seal maybe removing the  bezel and look pretty thin bezel can be bend it. to make to 100% waterproof watch you can put a waterproof band-aid over the Sim card
pablo11 AvatarAug 23, 2018 1:08:17 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Actually, I have to say that the watch really looks good!! The base is a very smooth well styled design. My only concern is access to the battery terminals is going to be very difficult. Hopefully you can see from this photo that the watch is quite good in appearance... 

but the watchface is cut at the bottom  you need those watch faces from the lemfo lem4 pro, like dash car panel info