lemfo lem x

pablo11 AvatarAug 16, 2018 22:28:12 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
It's on the way. Our pre production samples were posted from Shenzhen yesterday but it will take a week probably..... As soon as they arrive we will be posting as much as possible.

thanks :-) i already have answer from aliexpress "LEMFO Team" who say "sorry, not czech language"... but i wait for you, and maybe for updated FW, is strange that on newer watch is not Czech language when in FW LEM7 2.5 (older i not try) is present and i think than for building FW on LemX is used same base, only with another kernel for another cpu...

Yes… You are correct.
I am also surprised that you were told this.
Mind you, in my experience I have found that I can’t rely on the information from the sellers.
Even the official stores.
I will find out but I am almost certain that the same base firmware is used.
Even though it is A7.1… the base should be the same.

first look nice

Aug 18, 2018 5:12:20 GMT 1 leafar said:
first look nice

Thats me convinced :+1:
Although i did watch without sound :laughing::laughing:

Looks pretty the same as to my Thor 4, but there are 3 advantages :

1. big battery 900 mAh
  2. big Display
  3. removable wristbands ( question : were are the antennas ? )

Nice smartwatch !

Aug 18, 2018 10:23:29 GMT 1 mgk said:
Looks pretty the same as to my Thor 4, but there are 3 advantages : 1. big battery 900 mAh 2. big Display 3. removable wristbands ( question : were are the antennas ? )

Nice smartwatch !

Usually the antennas are around the watch case and you forget it’s Ip67 waterproof  the WiFi is 5G dual band

Everyone should beware of thinking that any Android phone watch is waterproof.
The best way to describe it is to say that it is splash proof.
Even then be careful and keep it dry if possible.
Consider the many places where moisture can get inside one of these devices… Speaker, microphone, sim cover and buttons.
We have people in very hot countries where just perspiration has got into the watch and destroyed it.
All in all my advice is to just think that any of these watches are not waterproof and be careful with them.

Aug 18, 2018 10:23:29 GMT 1 mgk said:
Looks pretty the same as to my Thor 4, but there are 3 advantages : 1. big battery 900 mAh 2. big Display 3. removable wristbands ( question : were are the antennas ? )

Nice smartwatch !

Good question about "where are the antennas." I remember another watch that touted removable bands with internal antennas that had poor reception of all functions working off of antenna's.  I believe someone even tried or suggested opening the watch and beefing up the antenna's. Hopefully they have thought this through and tested it vigorously before releasing it. Until someone has one of the production models we probably won't know how well it works.

capt jon

yeah…i think that is the H1 but not sure, i’m not sure if i can mention it but the lem4 pro which has removeable straps also has the antennas in the body of the watch but it works beautifully all connectivities. do’nt see the reason that the lem x which is way upgraded watch has differently.

Just ordered . Price dropped to £ 115 :+1:

Aug 20, 2018 11:21:58 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Just ordered . Price dropped to £ 115 👍

MOST likely you'll love it:) if it is the round version of the lem4 pro then you REALLY gonna love it:) especially when it is way upgraded version of the lem4 pro. did you get the one with the red straps? 

Specs are goog on this watch but did have NFC ?

Aug 20, 2018 13:52:38 GMT 1 akii said:
Specs are goog on this watch but did have NFC ?

no, it does'nt.

Aug 20, 2018 13:08:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 20, 2018 11:21:58 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Just ordered . Price dropped to £ 115 :+1:

MOST likely you’ll love it:) if it is the round version of the lem4 pro then you REALLY gonna love it:) especially when it is way upgraded version of the lem4 pro. did you get the one with the red straps? 

No option on straps . Comes with rubber and black leather i believe

Aug 19, 2018 15:14:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:capt jon

yeah…i think that is the H1 but not sure, i’m not sure if i can mention it but the lem4 pro which has removeable straps also has the antennas in the body of the watch but it works beautifully all connectivities. do’nt see the reason that the lem x which is way upgraded watch has differently.

Looking at its sheer size, the Lem 4 has a lot of space to run larger antenna’s. With Lemfo’s reputation for building good watches, I would think they will get it right.

Aug 20, 2018 15:42:41 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Aug 19, 2018 15:14:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:capt jon

Looking at its sheer size, the Lem 4 has a lot of space to run larger antenna’s. With Lemfo’s reputation for building good watches, I would think they will get it right.

Shame they dont make a thing lol

Make me think that SIM card cover isn’t good for waterproof capabilities I hope it has some kind of seals or rubber ring, for the antennas I did own the Lem6 waterproof and it wasn’t really bad about connection like GPS and WiFi I don’t know about Bluetooth connection because no Bluetooth calling feature, but the watch wasn’t really bad itself besides that it got broken return it for repair .

Aug 20, 2018 19:19:49 GMT 1 leafar said:
Make me think that SIM card cover isn’t good for waterproof capabilities I hope it has some kind of seals or rubber ring, for the antennas I did own the Lem6 waterproof and it wasn’t really bad about connection like GPS and WiFi I don’t know about Bluetooth connection because no Bluetooth calling feature, but the watch wasn’t really bad itself besides that it got broken return it for repair .

i have a feeling that this watch going to be one of the best to use but....time will tell:) about the sim cover that is true i thought the same how can it be ip67 or ip68 if the cover is'nt sealed but if it is going to be as the lem4 pro then it might, the seal is quite good.

Another price drop ? Now £ 114

Aug 21, 2018 7:01:38 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Another price drop ? Now £ 114

Woo hoo Tomorrow it will be £113