Lemfo LEM-T New Android 7.1 4G Square model for 2019

What is the use case for this model with such a huge size besides enthusiast interest? Industrial /LOB (line of business) situation like to be used by retail clerks to look up things on the floor? I can see it coming useful in the gym or for a run. Would be hard to work with anything full sleeve. Lem4 Pro looks like the size for general purpose use compared to LEM-T. Lemfo should consider coming up with a Lem5 Pro with 4g and refreshed innards.

have you seen the finow X7?

1 Like

I don’t know @george . It isn’t that much bigger than the LEM4 pro lengthwise when you take into consideration the buttons and nodules on the other end of the LEM4 pro.
What the LEM T has got is a much bigger usable screen size.
I have worn it today and had no problem with it under my jacket.

1 Like

Not yet. Think I’ll pass on the round watches and anything with non-removable bands. Had a Finow X3 plus and the band broke after a while. Sure things have improved now.

I am not really an enthusiast and not technical enough to make much changes. I need certain apps to be usable or else not really worth it.

BTW, got the Lemfo 10 today and playing with it. Mixed results for me so far. I shall update in the Lemfo 10 thread. Thanks.

Looks like Lem4 pro size or may be even the Lem-T size (little too big for me for everyday wear) is what is need after playing with my Lemfo 10 today so far. I need the apps to work (reachable/viewable buttons) and Lemfo 10 is not quite cutting it at the moment. Thanks.

Hello, need to know how is the sound in phonecall, loud or not ? for example in the street with some noise a phonecall is easy ? I ask this question because i have a Lemfo lemx and the sound is ok for media but less on a phonecall…

1 Like

Yes the volume is plenty loud enough to have a conversation even with quite a bit of background noise. I have an LEMX and LEM T seems louder.

Is there a problem with the Bluetooth calling / answering?
Using Bluetooth headsets or pairing with cars?

Its presence is loud …BAM…in your face kind of a watch … Definitely a head Turner !!! :smiley:

My bluetooth works perfect. Flawless.I dont have it connected to cellular so not sure about calls but it works just as good as any phone. even Bluetooth range thru walls as a normal phone

1 Like

I ask because I read somewhere that, with Android 7.1.1, there may be problems to start/answer calls from a connected Bluetooth headset / a car.
thx anyway

I initiate all calls through my car kit and no problems at all with 7.1.1 . Very fast and stable . I use watchdroid with one touch speed dial .

great, thanks for the info ! :slight_smile:

I have an LEMX which is the same chipset as this and an 900mah battery.
The LEMT battery lasts about 3 times as long as my LEMX… so 2700mah is a pretty good measurement in the real world.

1 Like

Would I then be correct to assume it will last twice as long as my lem 4 pro?

2 Likes

LEM 4 pro is on the left

1 Like

How does battery compare to lemfo 4 pro vs lem t? My lemfo 4 pro gives me 3-4 days

Correct - Android 5.1 devices support using the watch (even without a SIM card) as a Bluetooth remote “virtual handset” for talking and makig phone calls - using your genuine smartphone’s telephone number and cell service. The older DM99 and Galaxy Watch support this

But my LEM T just arrived and i plan on getting a SIM card for it. So far I;m just using Wi-Fi. I’m a musician and majority of the Bluetooth remote apps seems to work fine on thsi devices ( Fender Tone for Mustang GT, iZotope SPIRE Studio remote, N-Tacks Studio, Oscilloscope, , even my favorite Strobe tuners, and metronome apps - this design ironically is more comfortable to wear vs the older DM99 / Lem 4 Pro) VEry Happy

My Domino DM99, after I installed a few apps never lasted more than 7 hours - might have got a bum version from a dealer in NYC

in the meantime LEM -T so far is running very fast - much happier with this vs my old Kospet Pro