LEMFO LEM P 4gb + 64gb (Prime style watch) support thread

What’s the difference when having the Pixart chip; does it have a better power management system? Also, how can you tell when buying the watch (i.e. from the specifications) if it has or not the Pixart chip? Is it from the bluetooth version (5.0) that you can tell?

Hi, I’m new to this watch (DM30) and I have only had it for a day or two, but I’m already having issues with it. For some reason, I am not getting any notifications on my watch from my phone. When I go into the Connected Devices, it doesn’t show anything connected, but when I go into the Previously Connected Devices, it shows my phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro). When I try to reconnect it, it just flashes and doesn’t connect. When I click on the sprocket, it gives me the Forget button as well as the Connect button in green. Internet Access is set to off for some reason and when I either press Connect or try to toggle the Internet Access, it says Connecting and then just stops. It doesn’t connect.

My phone says it’s connected, and in the GaoFit App, it shows that it’s connected. However, I receive no notifications on the watch.

Sorry if this may have been covered already, but I didn’t see anything about this issue.

Thanks!

The only difference is that the older BT is no longer available.
The Pixart chip is exactly the same specification and operates in exactly the same way.

As others have suggested, try Watch Droid, it is working with no issues for me and I receive all notifications that I want (you can select them in the app). Also, try disabling wifi when connecting through Bluetooth, and after pairing is established, reconnect to wifi.

1 Like

Why are you asking about a factory that does not make the LEM P in the LEM P thread?
What is it that you need to know?
You can’t purchase from the factory.
They only sell bulk orders to customers like lemfo or Kospet or other brands…

1 Like

Hi . Forget Geofit . Pair your watch and phone the normal way ( no app ) .

Install watch droid on watch and phone

When installed and working make sure watchdroid on the watch can run in the background

Read this

Enjoy

4 Likes

Also, I hope you are not expecting this to be like a Galaxy or WearOS type watch?
This is basically a mini Android phone and behaviour is the same as the regular Android phone.
That is why it has a Sim card etc…

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. I’ve factory reset the watch and tried to pair it with both my personal phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro) and my work phone (OnePlus 9). With both phones, the watch pairs but within a few seconds or when I go back a screen, it gets moved to the Previously connected devices. The phone says it’s still connected, but the watch doesn’t. I installed the programs on both the phone and watch, but wasn’t getting any notifications. Perhaps a faulty watch?

Another quick question, but when pairing with the watch, it has DM30 and DM30_watch. Do I pair with both?

Thanks for any information you can provide. Apologies for the noob questions as well.

After pairing with watch as you have use qr code in watchdroid . Then follow instructions so app runs in background

2 Likes

Disable watchdroid in the battery saver. Make sure that watchdroid is enabled for unrestricted data use.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help everyone! I think I finally got it figured out now. This community is pretty awesome!

2 Likes

Good to here that you’ve solved it. :+1:

2 Likes

Is this Android9 watch being supported on this site?

Barely… It is not easy to support the unisoc solution as you can probably see from the rest of this thread.

We do our best but they are a totally different world compared to MTK devices.

Thanks for getting back to me. The watch looks interesting. I am still happy with the Kospet Note but would be interested in a similar one with Android 9 or 10.
Regards.
Noel

The Note will soon have Android 10.
Just sit tight.

2 Likes

Hello what is the difference between FW without PXT and with PXT?

No difference.
The Bluetooth chip is just manufactured by PIXART now because the other company has run out of stock.

However, it does mean that the kernel drivers are different and that is why it is important to flash the correct firmware.

Functionality is exactly the same as the old chip.

1 Like

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsS-OLpUudJEii3H-3ZKTc-2YNIv
Hello my friends I would like to know how to solve this weather apk information problem that comes with smartwatch LemP always says it couldn’t find the location, I have the GPS connected more wirelessly and it doesn’t work, but if I install another apk from weather this works, but the one that comes with the smartwatch doesn’t work and by the way can you tell me why the vibration system is not working and I didn’t want to do a factory reset, ie there is no app that forces these features ? I would appreciate the support.

1 Like

A factory reset is advised before first use . This will probably fix your problems . There are no apps to force as you say . With location turned on and sim or wifi working should update weather . I have this watch with no issues