LEMFO LEM P 4gb + 64gb (Prime style watch) support thread

Hi @pablo11 I’m using the LEM P firmware I downloaded from this thread. Drivers correctly installed.

I have tested all versions of upgrade downIoad and research download tool. I keep getting the write error : failed - write flash failed. Even when I tried doing selective flashing using research download, I observe that I get write flash failed error for all the .img and .bin files including NV_WLTE, ProdNV, PhaseCheck, VBMETA. It shows downloading and times-out after a while or simply returns the write failed error.

Then I moved to Miracle Box 2.54 tool. Miracle Box also shows the flashing process as it progresses. It’s the same write error for those files - NV_WLTE, ProdNV, PhaseCheck, VBMETA after it times-out.

I suspect that the watch memory is locked if there is anything like that though. Or there’s a problem with the internal memory of the watch.

it could be a physical problem with the button that makes it think it is being pressed more or less constantly

2 Likes

Good news! I have been able to flash the watch using spd factory tool and it’s now turning on. Had to open the watch and re-fix the battery. Apparently the battery wasn’t sitting well and probably making partial contacts.

But now i have another issue. While the watch is booting up and preparing device, an error is displayed - Error please reboot device.

I press the power button to reboot and 2 options are displayed - Shutdown and restart…I touch restart and the watch restarts but still brings up the error when it gets to preparing device stage.

How do I get ahead from here?

1 Like

There are two versions of the watch.
One has pixart chip and the other has the older chip.

So, it’s very important to know what date you received your watch and the most important thing is - what are the exact details of the firmware your watch had before you flashed it.

Flashing rules 101 - you always make sure that you can go back to the original firmware.
So I guess you wrote it down or something?

It really sounds like you have flashed a firmware which uses a different BT chip.

1 Like

Yippeeee!!! The watch is up and running.

@pablo11 I received the watch sometimes last week. The watch never booted up so I couldn’t even confirm the exact firmware before I erased with factory tool today. Had to re-flash with the Pixart firmware and it worked.

I have really learnt so much in the last one week. Thanks @pablo11 @G1NT0N1C @noidremained for the responses.

Now scouting for a more sophisticated app to bind the watch. Gaofit is not as fit it sounds :grinning:

3 Likes

This is by far the best to use

3 Likes

Good to hear :+1:

Thanks for your comment!!! It was VERY useful for me!! Since the battery goes down at 3/4 hours of use and now I’m seeing it last too much more with only this few items!!

Hi!!! Hi Everyone!!!
I’m from Argentina. I buyed this watch cause I’m fall in love with him since I saw it by first time. I received it from Ali Express a few days ago, 19/08/22, I’ve been using it this few days without any problem and reading this post I wonder if you could upload some pics of the watch open, to see the battery and the electronics components for those of us who haven’t opened yet.

Really men, you’ve been really far to get this problem solved, I really congrats to you, well done!!!

Greetings!!

1 Like

Dear paplo 11
Can you send me Lemfo lemp DM30 1G/16g
Software / flash / any way to reset it to factory settings please
I change the settings on developer option by mistake ( simulate secondary) I change it to 480p( secure) after that Touth stopped and light down
I want any solution for this issue
Caple name
Flash software
Program for computer to set up new software
Or any way to reset it
Thanks for your support :pray:t2:

I will see what I can do but it might take a couple of days because the team in China are in lock down again and I need them to verify it. :handshake:

2 Likes

Thanks for your response
Take your time
I will upload the photos to verify the correct model

Yep, thank you for the pictures :+1:
Only problem is that there are two versions.
One is LEM P PIX and one is LEM P.
LEM P were very early samples.
How old is your watch ?

I bought it from AliExpress a few days ago

This is a screenshot of seller information

@raydiamond4u
Hi
You can tell me your watch model because I have one 1G/16G Lemfo lemp ( DM30)and I want to return it to the factory settings because I changed the settings in the developer list by mistake made it stop
Regards,

This is the key point…

If it really is this specification then it was made a long time ago because that NRF chip has been unavailable for almost 2 years.
Only the first couple of hundred watches had that chip.
All are made pixart chip now and have been since August 2021.
It is important to get it right but I don’t think it is possible that the watch was made on the first release run but only sold a few days ago on Aliexpress… :thinking:
In this case it is probably fine to use the pixart firmware.
If you want to be certain, it is best to contact the seller and ask them to check what the firmware version is on the watch.

I have already asked lemfo and they can’t tell from the box label.
They know that re-seller… But couldn’t tell when it was made.
So I will give you the pixart firmware and the original and that’s all I can do.

3 Likes

Great and thanks for your effort… I am waiting for the program also an explanation of how to do it
Already I contacted the seller but until now there aren’t any response So I will try by your firmware reset my watch to factory settings
As you now its system android 9.1 if it possible upgrade to 10 ok
Regards,:pray:t2: @pablo11

Android 10 is definitely not expected on this watch.

2 Likes

Ok thanks,
Only i need right firmware and flash tool ( program for computer) windows 10 and how I do it?
I think @pablo11 will send it to me
If you have it please send me
1G/16G Lemfo lemp
@pablo11
Can l use it with my watch?
But I think it compatible with 32g not 16
I don’t know!

2 Likes