Lemfo Lem 15 Assistant / GaoFit

Good morning, I have the Lemfo Lem 15 with the FAW International Firmware, I wanted to know if the Assistant app that came with the Smartwatch can be installed, in order to connect it to the GaoFit App on the Smartphone. Thank you.

Why don’t you try?

1 Like

Why not use watchdroid . The assistant app is terrible .

The features are amazing . I’m assuming you are not using a iphone ?

4 Likes

Good morning, thanks for replying. I just wanted to try GaoFit, but I can’t find a way to scan the Smartwatch assistant code, is there any way I can scan the u code. international faw firmware? Thanks for suggesting the WatchDroid, I have it installed and use it daily, but I wanted to try another alternative. Greetings.

I’m not using an iPhone :sweat_smile:. I use an Android Smartphone, and I also use WatchDroid daily, but I wanted to try GaoFit. Greeting

Really ? It was removed from the FAW as it was terrible ? Maybe @pablo11 can help and advise if it can be side loaded as a .apk but i doubt it

2 Likes

Thanks Andy, but there is no need to search for the APK. More knowing that it is so terrible, I stay with the WatchDroid. I was just curious, thanks.

4 Likes

No worries :+1:

2 Likes

It has been removed from the firmware for privacy reasons…

4 Likes

trued waych droid phone/assistant but could not get call notifications on phone… sometimes it works but I see only call reject option. Can I request someone to share stock assistant apk… I am on FAW RC1 o Optimus 2.

Replace the standard dialer on your phone. If you use google dialer instead, you’ll receive the caller name on your watch, too.

thanks a lot @G1NT0N1C that works !

You are welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just realized auto call recording not happening when I use Google Dialer as default… Can I request some one to upload the assistant app apk that works with gaofit on Android 10 ? or just share the package name ? Or share how to extract it from super.img or share how to extract it from TWRP backup ?