LEM5 posts

Hello all,

Hello all LEM5 users

I Wish to create this post to recruit all resources , opinions, and developments for the LEMFO LEM5

I am sorry for those didn´t bought the Lem5, it is simply AMAZING

thanks to this web and Smarticks , my LEM5 runs as a topwatch, I ve inserted the sim, and receive perfectly sms, whatsaps, e mails, can see any  pics, gifs and video in full screen, the stepscounter is the best one... and all this under a wifi hotspot with my company, s IPhone

please link to this post all you have for Our LEM5 in order to compile it and find it easily

THX

You do realize that the LEM5 and X5+ are the same watch right? The only difference is the name and the very minor differences in the firmware (like logos, fonts, etc). So in order to be thorough you have to include all the X5+ stuff as well.

No problem for me…

Lem5 Last update work`s ok.

Can anyone tell me how to instal faces with " .watches " files on the LEM5

Jan 22, 2017 18:40:24 GMT 1 jonybigode said:

easy, 

I’m new on this forum, hi all…! Can anyone confirm Lem5 compatibility with S7 Edge after Android Nougat (7.1) update? Thanx in advance.

Jan 22, 2017 20:50:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

easy,

For me Brazilian would be a good option in PDF the instructions

Jan 24, 2017 16:52:10 GMT 1 Ciko said:
I'm new on this forum, hi all..! Can anyone confirm Lem5 compatibility with S7 Edge after Android Nougat (7.1) update? Thanx in advance.

does'nt work for you? sadly most android smartphones have'nt gotten the android 7 yet so it is hard to say.

Feb 5, 2017 13:06:03 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 24, 2017 16:52:10 GMT 1 Ciko said:
I’m new on this forum, hi all…! Can anyone confirm Lem5 compatibility with S7 Edge after Android Nougat (7.1) update? Thanx in advance.

does’nt work for you? sadly most android smartphones have’nt gotten the android 7 yet so it is hard to say.

I don’t know… my Lem5 has not yet been delivered.
I wait delivery for try with Android 6… after this, i update my S7 Edge with Android 7 and i will tell you the result!

Feb 5, 2017 20:04:16 GMT 1 Ciko said:

Feb 5, 2017 13:06:03 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
does’nt work for you? sadly most android smartphones have’nt gotten the android 7 yet so it is hard to say.

I don’t know… my Lem5 has not yet been delivered.
I wait delivery for try with Android 6… after this, i update my S7 Edge with Android 7 and i will tell you the result!

the samsung series got the android 7? i have note5 and i have'nt check yet for updates i thought there's time till it will get it.

Jan 22, 2017 20:50:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

easy, 

Hi,
I’m new here and just try to understand how these works. But I do not understand. I tried install new faces to my Lem5 with this video, but not work. This is how I do it

• I greate “ClockSkin” folder to my Lem5 root in windows explorer
  • I copied downloaded faces to my Lem5 “clockskin” folder. There are

two folders “images” and “fonts” but not change face.

What I’m doing wrong, I downloaded faces to facerepo netsite.
Is there some criteria what kind images have to be or what?..

I hope you help me

bemyy AvatarFeb 7, 2017 18:35:17 GMT 1 bemyy said:
I hope you help me

make sure to put in the clockskin folder ONLY folders which contain items and not more folders and the clockskin folder you copy to the watch.

“Clockskin” (main folder) - wf folder (contain) - items. you can also use Eric launcher.

I have a problem with lemfo lem5…
It has a network error…
Can not call!! Seemed to even reset it but didn’t work!

Feb 8, 2017 15:51:28 GMT 1 san said:
I have a problem with lemfo lem5.... It has a network error... Can not call!! Seemed to even reset it but didn't work!

1. check that access point names are there. 2. check that you have imei.

Feb 8, 2017 19:58:54 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 8, 2017 15:51:28 GMT 1 san said:
I have a problem with lemfo lem5…
It has a network error…
Can not call!! Seemed to even reset it but didn’t work!

1. check that access point names are there.
2. check that you have imei.

Yep everything’s fine…
Both apn and imei present.
But still no calling/sms but the tower is full… -_-

Feb 9, 2017 12:47:47 GMT 1 san said:

Feb 8, 2017 19:58:54 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Yep everything’s fine…
Both apn and imei present.
But still no calling/sms but the tower is full… -_-

try other sim of other company if you can maybe the watch is'nt supported by the the sellular company.

Feb 7, 2017 21:50:55 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

bemyy AvatarFeb 7, 2017 18:35:17 GMT 1 bemyy said:
I hope you help me

make sure to put in the clockskin folder ONLY folders which contain items and not more folders and the clockskin folder you copy to the watch.

“Clockskin” (main folder) - wf folder (contain) - items. you can also use Eric launcher.

Thx for answer, I did that what you say but not work. What you mean Eric launcher is that somekind software? I looking software which suitable for iphone?

Feb 7, 2017 21:50:55 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thx for answer, I did that what you say but not work. What you mean Eric launcher is that somekind software? I looking software which suitable for iphone?
Eric launcher will allow you to install all wf that you want on the watch: /thread/387/clockskin-universal-launcher-standalone-app

You can install this launcher to replace the stock one. What do you mean software for IPhone? Do you mean app for notifications? You can only use the recommended one.