LEM5 posts

Hi all, I am Amit, i am new to this forum. i also have an issue with my LEM5 Watch. not able to place any call nor message. When i insert the sim car into it , it gives me an error that cellular network not available. i have updated the device to latest available patch. then i had reset the watch. but still not worked.
need your help on this

Feb 11, 2017 14:28:35 GMT 1 amitsalaskar said:
Hi all, I am Amit, i am new to this forum. i also have an issue with my LEM5 Watch. not able to place any call nor message. When i insert the sim car into it , it gives me an error that cellular network not available. i have updated the device to latest available patch. then i had reset the watch. but still not worked. need your help on this

היי, did you make sure that apn are there? which sellular company are you with? i'm with hotmobile and i did'nt have any issue with any watch i had. check if your imei is ok.
Jan 22, 2017 20:50:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
easy, 

Hi, I'm new here and just try to understand how these works. But I do not understand. I tried install new faces to my Lem5 with this video, but not work. This is how I do it - I greate "ClockSkin" folder to my Lem5 root in windows explorer - I copied downloaded faces to my Lem5 "clockskin" folder. There are

two folders “images” and “fonts” but not change face.

What I’m doing wrong, I downloaded faces to facerepo netsite.
Is there some criteria what kind images have to be or what?..

I hope you help me

Everything you need to know about LEM5
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGZLicZ6A2vXR3-aOyWrnYVlIz3mTjUtt

Feb 11, 2017 14:57:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 11, 2017 14:28:35 GMT 1 amitsalaskar said:
Hi all, I am Amit, i am new to this forum. i also have an issue with my LEM5 Watch. not able to place any call nor message. When i insert the sim car into it , it gives me an error that cellular network not available. i have updated the device to latest available patch. then i had reset the watch. but still not worked.
need your help on this

היי,
did you make sure that apn are there? which sellular company are you with? i’m with hotmobile and i did’nt have any issue with any watch i had. check if your imei is ok.

Hello,
The issue is resolved now. It was about IMEI number which was missing on the watch. i had to put randomly generated one.

Feb 12, 2017 20:06:45 GMT 1 amitsalaskar said:

Feb 11, 2017 14:57:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hello,
The issue is resolved now. It was about IMEI number which was missing on the watch. i had to put randomly generated one.

if you got the watch that way you should contact the seller for full refund.
Feb 11, 2017 8:15:56 GMT 1 smith said:
You can install this launcher to replace the stock one. What do you mean software for IPhone? Do you mean app for notifications? You can only use the recommended one.

Is there somewhere point to point intruction or video what I should do. I installed “watchclockskin” but not work. Do I have to installed java or something else program?? And what else I have to do?.

You can install this launcher to replace the stock one. What do you mean software for IPhone? Do you mean app for notifications? You can only use the recommended one.

Is there somewhere point to point intruction or video what I should do. I installed "watchclockskin" but not work. Do I have to installed java or something else program?? And what else I have to do?.
i assume you have the lem5, right? 

www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYaOpyoeO8SiWYCXjhEFSw/videos
try asking him to do one on his watch. if i had this watch i would have:) if it is the same as the x3+ then i can help.

Is there somewhere point to point intruction or video what I should do. I installed "watchclockskin" but not work. Do I have to installed java or something else program?? And what else I have to do?.
Hello, I don't know what watchclockskin is. Is it a launcher app? I install nova launcher in my watch and if you download it from Google Play, u can install it easily just like other apps. If you install it successfully, there will be an option to select which launcher do you want to use. Check it again, find the option or reinstall it.

Feb 13, 2017 12:48:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

bemyy AvatarFeb 13, 2017 7:23:25 GMT 1 bemyy said:
Is there somewhere point to point intruction or video what I should do. I installed “watchclockskin” but not work. Do I have to installed java or something else program?? And what else I have to do?.

i assume you have the lem5, right? 

www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYaOpyoeO8SiWYCXjhEFSw/videos
try asking him to do one on his watch. if i had this watch i would have:) if it is the same as the x3+ then i can help.

Yes, my clock is Lem5.

can you please tell me the best launcher for lemfo lem5

Feb 9, 2017 17:38:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 9, 2017 12:47:47 GMT 1 san said:
Yep everything’s fine…
Both apn and imei present.
But still no calling/sms but the tower is full… -_-

try other sim of other company if you can maybe the watch is'nt supported by the the sellular company.

Fine thanks for tip…Got it to work…

(problem solved)Dear membres, My LEM5 completely black out, after installing a face watch does not restart, it froze.

I was about to flash the firmwear, witch is a bite complicated! and according to the factory, they did not recommend that because it may cause problems with the buttons.

Then i try to play with the buttons, and then i find out the solution, there is a

With the middle button i did the normal on and them off, after that i press continualy the bottom button during, maiby 2 minutes until shows the menu were you can reset with factory firmware.

I could not believe but it works, and my watch works perfectly.
So before you try to flash the firmware, try this.
very important, even if nothing happens wend you press the bottom button do not give up be patient and the menu will appears.

Read more: /thread/639/lem5-restart-help#ixzz4ZRuHfaws

Jan 22, 2017 20:50:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 22, 2017 18:40:24 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
Can anyone tell me how to instal faces with " .watches " files on the LEM5

easy,

With “.watchs”, not zip!

Feb 8, 2017 19:58:54 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 8, 2017 15:51:28 GMT 1 san said:
I have a problem with lemfo lem5…
It has a network error…
Can not call!! Seemed to even reset it but didn’t work!

1. check that access point names are there. 2. check that you have imei.

probably is the latest ota update, I've read everywhere that it broke call-related functions

Dear LEM5 users, did anyone make the last update. Is this update ok

Dear lem5 users, is it possible to transfer .apk files directly to the ClockSkin file, thru the computer, the same way as the png files?

Some screens in random placed the colors are a mess and I can’t see what is written.

Like this:

338.png

Any suggestions?

Mar 8, 2017 21:56:16 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
Dear lem5 users, is it possible to transfer .apk files directly to the ClockSkin file, thru the computer, the same way as the png files?

Mar 8, 2017 21:28:28 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
Dear LEM5 users, did anyone make the last update. Is this update ok

I installed already the new updated.
I don’t saw something new.

Feb 15, 2017 14:30:21 GMT 1 amitsalaskar said:
can you please tell me the best launcher for lemfo lem5

Eric's launcher.
Mar 8, 2017 21:56:16 GMT 1 jonybigode said:

you can't put apk files into the clockskin file.