LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

i can test A10 w/ disabled encryption & dm verity by flashing .zip disabler in ported TWRP by me.

Yep - so can we.
But we donā€™t encourage it because most people just want a watch - not a project.
95% of people here do not have the same interests in rooting devices and the knowledge it requires.

1 Like

So iā€™ve trying to resurrect my LEM 12 Pro and so far so good with a fresh new battery and a new camera module.

But Iā€™ve stumbled upon a weird behavior in calls. Microphone seems to cut off my voice from time to time, which makes me think it could be a faulty mic but using whatsapp voice messages and a 3rd party sound recorder shows no signal of mic cutting off my voice.

Could be some sort of radio-related issue? As it seems to happen only in calls.

I very much doubt it.
There would be more issues if this was the case.
Are you using stock firmware?

There is a chance that a custom firmware does not have the correct support for the cellular radio.
WiFi calls are dealt with in a different way and that may be why Whatsapp etc is not affected.

The usual suspect for this is the Sim tray connectors against the Sim card getting bent or broken. Depending on the design of contacts.

Just a suggestion :+1:

2 Likes

I tried both FAW and stock.

FAW was completely noticeable
Stock seems to lessen it a bit but it is still unhearable at times

I would discard sim tray as it is a brand new that came with the battery.

Iā€™m starting to suspect itā€™s something related to the GSM bands we use in LATAM

Thatā€™s possible.
You can install the MTK engineering mode shortcut app from play store and check the radio response.
As long as developer options are enabled the shortcut app should work.

2 Likes

Hey thank you pablo, i somewhat forgot about the engineer tools for MTK devices.

Sadly it does seems disabled for Lemfo firmware :frowning: tried both apps and the dial code but nothing.

I read in this thread that someone had the same problem being from Chile, and we share the same bands for 3G so my theory could be rightā€¦

@Noispirit I hope this works for you:
I can access engineering mode on my LEM 12 pro (I have FAW firmware installed) by enabling developer options and USB debugging and entering this code in the dialer:
Code
I had to use a screen cap for the code because the star symbol is not displayed properly if typed.

This is a screen cap of it working (using SCRCPY to control screen)

Available bands (the ones in green are the only ones that can be altered)

LEM12 Pro-available bands 1

LEM12 Pro-available bands 2

LEM12 Pro-available bands 3

LEM12 Pro-available bands 4

LEM12 Pro-available bands 5

After LTE band 43 they are all greyed out - for me anyway.
Just in case you canā€™t get the code to work for some reason - BUT these may vary according to the sim card in the watch !!

1 Like