LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

This will not work as the FAW firmware needs to be run as a local update. Flash the original firmware with the flashtool. This time use the option “firmware update”.

I will tell the technicians to use the flash tool. They have my laptop with the glash tool and the international FAW, the issue is that the lemfo 12 pro is not a very commercial product in Peru. My watch only gave a use time of 2 hours of use, in airplane mode almost 24 hours. The local smartphone technical service checked it and told me that the fault was with the board, they tried to repair it as best they could, but there are no easy pieces to get because the lemfo is not commercial around here.

If it is indeed a hardware defect, flashing the firmware will not solve the problem.

I always thought it was normal for the battery of my lemfo 12 pro to last about 2 hours of use (use as a normal smartphone) but I see in this forum that smartwatches last more than 24 hours and von the FAW even 4 days. I installed the FAW to mine, but its duration did not increase much. That is why I took it to the local technical center since the watch was purchased by AliExpress and although it says that it has a guarantee, sending it back does not guarantee anything and it would be just as expensive to send it. i really like the lemfo 12 pro but i am disappointed.

Hey Pablo, i got the first firmware update from this site over a year ago, for the lemfo lem 12 pro. I heard there’s another since then. Mat i have a link for it please

You’ll find it at the beginning of this topic:
-Z32-LEM12pro-V06_20201102.zip - Google Drive

2 Likes

Thank you G1NT0N1C

1 Like

Ok something really weird just happened. So i downloaded the firware. First i tried to update the watch from inside the settings but that came up with an error. Thank God it wasn’t bricked. Then i used a flashtool. It looks like i got back the same old stock Rom. Am i doing something wrong?

No, in this case you are on the newest firmware.
Only the FAW firmware is installed as a local update. This is available to trust level 2 users. So you still have to wait. Use the time to inform yourself about it.

1 Like

sheesh :sweat_smile: i been talking with you guys since some time in May 2021. how do i become a level 2?

You can read about it in the FAW firmware thread.
You wanted to update your current firmware version I thought?
In which case the firmware is flashed with SP Flash Tools.
Just like all the others.

If you need the international firmware then you need to satisfy the requirements.
What just happened to you is exactly why we have this requirement…

i read it twice. says i have to be a level 2 member. what does it takes if i been in here since 2021? back then, you guys helped me out with the first firmware update. then i saw from Ticks, that another came out. well, i tried the V06 2020… download, and i ended up with the original stock rom again,… which sucks. so im restless with sleepless nights :smiling_face_with_tear:

Well, I gave you the latest Stock ROM. I assumed that you

1. check if it is newer than the one on your watch
  2. know you need to install it with Flashtool.

We have already described the requirements for trustlevel 2 several times here in the forum. You should find it if you use the search function.

Well in your case, you logged in the forum less than 15 time in this period, that’s what is missing.

3 Likes

In 2021 you guys gave me the v1.1 i think. Remember i was having trouble setting up the APN? Well i didnt have the 1.2 and now i see theres a 1.3.

V1.1 was a beta.
This is release

1 Like

Well i guess i missed out alot

You can search easy enough. The search engine is very good.
We don’t discuss root very much. Especially A9 and above.
It’s a PITA and causes a lot of people a lot of pain.
So, please don’t ask about root images etc,
Feel free to search and see what is here already, but if you can’t find what you are looking for - it’s not here.
XDA is a better place to start with root questions.
Good luck :+1:

About which firmware are you talking about?

That’s why we pulled it.
If you have downloaded it and flashed it, then you can flash back to stock or whatever you decide.
If you need more information about DM verity etc, go to the XDA website and look into Android 10 issues with root.