LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

I understand.
It is recommended to charge new devices to 90% not 100.

This way the battery is supposed to last longer.
At least that is what a Google search says about the subject :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m writing a personal experience with this watch, not google. And because someone wrote here charging them overnight

I forgot to mention I always do a 100% charge

My Lem12 Pro has been going really well. I love it. I use a slow charger, I donā€™t use fast chargers for any of my devices no more as they tend to kill the battery real quick.

The New Unofficial Firmware is sooo much better than the original stock firmware. I canā€™t wait to see more updates from the Unofficial Firmware, would it be OTA?

No OTA.
It is unofficial and that means that the brand is not going issue an updateā€¦

However, we will post updates once our partners in Shenzhen have committed it.

1 Like

Thank you Pablo looks like I need to keep an eye on this forum.

1 Like

Why doesnā€™t the weather app work? The notification works, but the application displays only 5 pulsating lines.
thank you for answer

You are using the original firmware, I guess?

the notification is probably from the google app, not the weather app

Yes the announcement is google. I donā€™t know where the application draws information from

Also anyone know how I can display some text on the lock screen please?

I noticed there doesnā€™t seem to be an Ookla speedtest net app in the app store, but there is a fast com netflix speedtest app. Is it possible to have the ookla speedtest net app included as well please? As I find the ookla app in my Galaxy S10 phone to be more precise.

Speedtest for Android - APK Download https://apkpure.com/speedtest-by-ookla/org.zwanoo.android.speedtest

No it wont be added as a stock app . Thanks

1 Like

Sorry . Not possible

Weather app works fine if you enable GPS and data for the first connection.
If you have not enabled Google location accuracy it will prompt you to do it.

After the first update you can turn GPS off.
This is because there is a location dependency for the first time.

You donā€™t have to be signed in to Google, just enable the location accuracy in location settings.

Nothing like that will be included in the firmware.
Apps like this have to be installed by the customer because everyone has different needs.

2 Likes

Thank you, the problem was in the data. Itā€™s not possible with WIFI. The SIM must be activated

What firmware are you using at the moment?

Z32-LEM12pro-V06_20201102