LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Good to hear that you solved it. In fact, it’s hard to hardbrick these watches…

1 Like

i stayed up all night trying to reverse the problem. oh yeah, before i tried flashing the stock rom, i ran the auto format. that helped

smh still no resolve with the APN. im thinking, maybe its the network. i put the sim in, restart the watch, went into network, mobile network, scrolled down to Access Point Names and that came up(in the pic). still nothing. because of that, my watch just been on a shelf for the last 4 months. to me that was the most important feature i was interested in and it turns out, it cant work for me. got excited when i heard their was a firmware update, i hoped they patched the problem

You need to use the FAW International firmware to change the APN.
As long as this is a LEM 12 pro Android 10 watch.
You can just drop the zip file to your watch storage and then flash it with the built-in OTA app

wow, where can i get that?

Here… Please read the top post carefully :+1:

1 Like

thats awsome. im gonna try the v1.1

You don’t need the flashtool. As @pablo11 mentionend: Read the top post carefully.

1 Like

haha. yeah i noticed. just sent the file to the watch. searching for the OTA app now

You don’t need any. The whole procedure is described in the post.

1 Like

awesome. you guys are superb. keep up the good work. my faith has been restored lol

2 Likes

Is it possible to uninstall application MUSIC or disable it somehow?

Maybe this is what you are looking for?
-How to delete installed Apps on Android 10

1 Like

probably yes. I apologize for the new topic but I don’t know the language of the forum so it’s bad to look for. Thank you

Problem: Screen is overlayd by a second screen

Due to a carelessness on my part, I activated a second screen overlay with 1080x720 in System/Developer Options under Overlay Second Screen (or something like that). This put a 2nd screen over the main screen of the smartwatch, so that the actual main screen is completely hidden except for a little bottom border of about 1 cm, where I can scroll up and down the main screen a bit with a lot of patience. However, this does not allow me to change the settings to remove the second screen. My question: Is there any way to get rid of this 2nd screen WITHOUT doing a factory reset? I would like to avoid a factory reset at all costs, because I have made so many individual configurations in the various apps that I am dreading this work.

A factory reset is the only way I see.

Thank you, recently I tried a factory reset (first on the old Lem 12 Pro, but the procedure should be the same I think).

1. Power button pressed for over 30 sec - no success.
  2. Tried to do a factory reset with the flashing tool. Followed the tutorial instructions: Driver installed - reboot - Flash Tool started - 6765… scatter.txt included - Download Firmware Upgrade started - Lem 12 Pro connected to USB.
  3. Unfortunately there is no installation progress, Lem 12 Pro is obviously not recognized as a drive - nothing happens.
    What should I do now? Don’t know my way around anymore. Thanks!

Some things are easier than you think. Thanks a lot!

You must not have any spaces in the path to the firmware folder.
It simply wont work.
Device should be off and not connected to the PC until you have pressed the “download” button in the flash tool. Then connect it and flash will start.
Just put your FW in a simple one word folder and make sure you have installed the drivers.

@Pablo11 Thank you very much for your important tips. I followed your instructions. After tap on download I connected the device to the PC, followed by the Windows message: “The device has been set up and is ready to use”. But strange: the connection to the Lem12Pro was apparently not established (tested on different USB ports), because there is no progress of the process and a factory reset does not take place. Now I don’t know what to do.