LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Update. 15 hours after morning charge and am now running on 10% battery. :pensive:

Have you installed the app “Bluetooth Visibility Fix”? You can set bluetooth up so that it isn’t constantly scanning. This, along with stopping blazing colours running in the background gave me a 2 day battery life. I have SIM, wifi, and mobile data always on. I turn on location as and when I need it. The only apps I allow in the background are the google clock - which I installed so I can use assistant to set alarms etc - and amazon music, so I can stream music when the display turns off.

Awesome, thanks @vader I just went and installed that. Do I set to visible to known or visible to connected?

Fingers crossed this fixes my issue

I tried both, but have settled for visible to known. This seems the best compromise. See how it works for you. You can always change if it doesn’t work.

1 Like

is there any way to delete or disable the default file manager?

Yes:
-How to delete installed Apps on Android 10

1 Like

This seems to have been the silver bullet.

The Bluetooth Visibility Fix app and Blazing with Colours shut down on means Im now at full working day with countless notifications and am still only at 50% battery. Can only assume if the watch continues to “learn” it’s battery usage this may improve a little more with time. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Is this the app you are using ?
Thanks

1 Like

Yes @Dr_Andy_Vishnu

Was actually wondering if those functions could included in future firmware upgrades.

1 Like

I don’t know of any updates coming for the LEM12 pro.
Lemfo seems to be happy with the current version.
I would be interested to know more about what this app does though because BT scanning and other settings are already in the firmware - although not too easy to find…

AFAIK, it changes how aggressively BT searches/connects over bluetooth. By default, the watch is always scanning for new connections and being visible to all around, which uses battery. By selecting other options, you can go into a passive mode which accepts connection requests rather than looks for them.

If you activate developer mode by pressing on the firmware build number several times - you can disable the scanning options.
Both wifi and Bluetooth.

1 Like

Hello, try wheel launcher pro. It’s pretty nice for the watch. Works with gestures or choosing apps or shortcuts from a wheel. Try it!

Hello. Received the Lemfo Lem 12 Pro yesterday. I’m already annoyed because this isn’t my first Lemfo product (LEM T was) & I’m already at wits end with this device. I have so many questions & there doesn’t seem to be any tangible answers. Firstly. I installed gboard on the watch to do glide typing & i can’t even do that because the backspace & enter button are too far out of the watch face. It doesn’t matter if it’s square face or circular face. I cannot believe an amazing hardware product like this can be released with such software problems/shortcomings. I don’t want to root the phone to get what i need to because it’s the most simplistic & basic of needs. What is the best launcher for the phone? I tried launcher x & universal launcher & they both seem terrible. No matter how many times i select gboard as my preferred keyboard i always have to choose it again before any text entry. I put a SIM card in it no problems but i couldn’t even send a text because i couldn’t hit the enter button or backspace. Like how was this device released?? There doesn’t seem to be an always on display which makes no sense as i would like to see the time as the most basic function. Lift to wake up works when it wants to. Somebody please help me before i give this away.

Too much text, buddy. You keep people from replying when you compress everything into one long piece of text. I will try to solve some of your problems. But for that I have to be well rested and have a lot of time. The chances of getting answers are higher if you split your questions into smaller portions. Just my opinion.

1 Like

No worries. Would appreciate what you can answer. I’m just very disappointed for what this phone watch can do when i know it can do better.

If you set gboard to floating you will be able to reach all the keys. have you tried disabling the old keyboard in the settings, I think that is what you have to do to avoid having to choose preferred keyboard every time. It doesn’t have always on display because it would draw a lot of battery because of the lcd panel, but if you want to you can do as me and use this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomer.alwayson or a similar one.

2 Likes

The problem with gboard having to be reselected is maybe because its a app . Make sure it is unoptimized / off in battery saver . Also allow it unlimited data access . This will allow it to run in the background . I am not using this app so i cannot comment on how it works . Using the stock keyboard i have no issues ?
As for AOD i would use universal launcher for this . Why do you think this launcher is poor ? I appreciate it had a few teething problems with A10 but i’m sure its fine now ( check out the latest version on this forum ) - not playstore if its still there . Thanks

3 Likes

I have gboard installed on my Kospet Prime 2 and have no problems. Follow the instructions you will find in this community and you will see that you will solve. These smartwatches are fantastic when set up properly.

1 Like

I’ve managed to turn off gboard in battery optimization. Floating keys has helped thanks alot. I’m currently downloading button mapper & AOD. There’s still a few things about universal launcher that infuriates me. Like why i can’t seem to change watch face even when I’ve downloaded one. In the setting section if i scroll down too quick it brings up the Google icon along with the microphone icon. How do i get rid of that completely?