LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Cannot remove a system app in A10.
It will just re appear after reboot.

Unless you use magisk manager to create a system-less image. But this is also not really a good idea.

Why do you want to remove it?
Just don’t use it and it doesn’t interfere with anything else…

1 Like

Sorry @pablo11 , but you are wrong. But let us talk abou it before I post a tutorial.

Ok cool.
Cheers.

My problem is it won’t allow me to put in the APN settings so I can use data via my sim.

The main reason is that I don’t like to have a lot of unused icon in my app drawer. Wiiwatch was an example of app that I want to remove, but I also want to remove other minimalist app like the file manager, calendar, web browser (I prefer Firefox), etc.

@tobor I just posted a little tutorial how to delete Apps:
-How to delete installed Apps on Android 10

2 Likes

Thank for the great tutorial, really appreciated! :+1:
(I was stuck at step 9 before your tutorial!)

You are welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok so I’m struggling to get through the day with my LEM12 Pro’s battery.

I am basically only running watch droid at the moment with stock launcher & a kavosis watch face. No Sim, wifi off, GPS off, 50% brightness, set to take heart rate every 2hours for 2mins, raise to wake set for 5seconds etc.

Have just seen that there was a factory install do app “blazing with colours” that may have been causing parasitic battery drain, so have disabled that.

Am I missing anything?

So how many actual hours a day are you getting ? I have this watch and as you are using it , it should get longer .
Did you factory reset as soon as out of the box first . Normally cures everything

1 Like

I’m getting pretty close to the projected hours in the graph above, so around 14hrs. Yes, when I received the watch I ensured it was full charged after unboxing and then I did a factory reset.

14hrs isnt bad really especially if you get tons of notifications

1 Like

Ok :thinking: I’ll continue to evaluate. It’s definitely worse than my previous Genesis.

Now that does surprise me .

Just out of curiosity what does it show, below that screen, what is the battery usage, at the end of the 14 hours?

Several people have written that battery life is better if you turn on airplane mode on a “A10 watch” without a SIM card.

Since you have no SIM, have you try to activate the airplane mode? This should disable the cellular radio that is enabled even if there is no SIM card installed. After the airplane mode is activated, you can enable the WIFI and/or Bluetooth if you need.

2 Likes

Couple of things I’ve disabled, google account backup, removed google assistant. Have had the watch active since 7am and its now now almost 11am

Currently sitting at 83% battery with a projected remaining charge time of almost 16 hours. Will see how this plays out in reality for the rest of the day.

It’s probably a good idea to use a battery monitoring app to pinpoint the problem.
Better Battery stats or GSAM are pretty good.
I normally get about 36 hours from my lem12 but I don’t do anything funky with it.

3 Likes

Thanks Pablo, just installed GSAM.