LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

I have a firmware update that fixes the problem for languages and file explorer and adds the animation to the watch faces we make.
It will be released as an OTA soon but if anyone is interested I can upload the full version?

According to this being the same size as the LEM12 android 7 version (because I don’t have calipers to measure mine) it is 17mm.
This also seems to be the best price at the moment but on November 11 there will be flash sales…

1 Like

Fixed Firmware and flashing kit added to top post.

2 Likes

Thank you!

hi, never flashed firmware to a watch before…are there any step by step guides i can find on this?

Hi . Use this . Please ignore the fact it mentions another make of watch . This guide is fine

Here are the tools you need

1 Like

thanx…my lem 12 pro is arriving tomorrow so i will get straight to it…

1 Like

No probs . Or you can wait for the OTA update :+1:

1 Like

ok…but then i will have to put everything back on the watch afterwards, no? when i do it tommorow before i do the rest it saves me some time…one question, in the flash prog, does it need to be on “firmware upgrade” or on “download only”

you can choose either one or the other.

I saw that the file Manager started working

Hi . Watch this

Thanks

Yes . After flash you start from scratch :+1:

Hahaha, you beat me once again…

1 Like

Haha :+1::+1::handshake:

Bad news everyone

@Jinguel has helped me find another issue that needs to be resolved.
The switching from imperial to metric in the fitness widget - swipe down from main watch face - causes launcher crash and very difficult get back from.

It is same as previous but this was not fixed unfortunately.

So I am removing the firmware for now.

2 Likes

Hi, that’s the bug I was referring to in my previous post. Thank you

1 Like

I bought Lemfo lem 12 pro which is newest android 10.

Well I’ve tried every settings in watch about battery saver and optimization things to use apps in background. But the conclusion is not working.

Whenever the screen is off, all of third party apps killed so that I cannot use any useful apps such as Droid watch Assistant, Floating Toucher and AOD etcs.

This drives me crazy cause in Lemfo lem 12 pro, there is no option “More” in settings that people say.
Instead there is other options that I mentioned like Battery saver and optimizations. But even if I disabled all of them still it kills all of apps when screen off.

Is anyone could help?

Yes - you need to go to optimisation in settings and press on the writing - then exclude apps you don’t want to close off.

Go here to optimisation

Then click on Clean Task and press on the writing in battery saver and exclude your apps or disable battery saver…

3 Likes