LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Hmm… mine works fine (not a lem t tho, but still has an IMEI number from China)

1 Like

Are you sure its not to do with the network channels? I took my phone to egypt and it didnt connect to the network

The frequency bands in India are supported by the lem t (3, 5 ,40 for 4g I think)

Yes the sim works in my smartphone perfectly but the same sim dosent works in smartwatch

Hey!

Is there a solution to add more languages to the system?
Need to be rooted?

we have a network in the Uk call three (3) and their sim doesnt or didnt work on these smartwatch

1 Like

I live in the UK and i am on the three network . My three sim has worked in all my watches .

1 Like

Do you want to change the language or add some other language other than those already there in the big list of languages in android?

If you want to change the lang go to settings->languages and input->languages->add a language->select your lang and drag it to the top

Hi!
My first thing was to check that list and there is no Hungarian language.
I need to add that.
I use voice typing on my watch(Google Keep) and typing inaccurately because of the default English language.

Hey
There is ‘Magyar’ on the list

Very-very strange… I rechecked it and still no 'Magyar ’ on my list.

Which version of Rom you have? Mine is:

I dunno man, are you on the latest firmware?
I don’t have a lem t, but it shows on my optimus pro

Oh, so you have a different smartwatch… I know other android smartwatches has much more languages. But I don’t understand why LemT get only a few.

No Hungarian in my Lem T… Very few langage in fact…

2 Likes

Strange… I wonder why.

We need a complete rooting tutorial

2 Likes

yes im searching for some tutuorials everyday
all i can find is everybody roots their LEM T
but no one explains how?

Here- https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/lem-t-reviews-and-faqs/50030/64?u=meghgoswami835
Flash twrp, then flash the magisk zip

1 Like

Is google assistant already installed? Does anyone use the google assistant and does it work OK?

Google assistant wont be installed from new but works fine on all these new watches

1 Like