LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Sound is vibrating on mine too, I haven’t opened it yet to check…

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m trying to work out if sound is just not great on the LEMT or my watch is faulty. :slight_smile: Thanks for the play store tip… I’ll give that a go now. One final question. Where do I place music so the music player picks it up?

Under " files " there is a music folder . Drag and drop into this folder

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: It worked after a restart. Sound is loud but very poor, like it’s too loud even at a lower volume. Will continue to experiment although now I’m trying to work out why bluetooth keeps breaking with my phone. Turning bluetooth off and on fixes it. Battery is set to not use power saving but still keeps disconnecting even when they’re right next to each other. :frowning: Not having much luck.

I have the same problem. I have used another screw but it does not fit perfectly and I am worried about waterproofing.

How long does it take? my Play Store now that I have cleared the data as you suggested has been showing “checking for updates” for over 30 minutes with otherwise a blank lower screen.

Updates have stopped an I have now an empty store, saying there are no updates

I presume Google Play has automatically updated itself after restart. My previous build version didn’t show up Chrome with search. Now it shows up without problems.

After a second reboot things are now in order. Thanks.

Version of GP is now 17.0.12

1 Like

What does music playback sound like on your devices? I’ve tried EQ’s tonight and nothing seems to help. I tried skype and messenger calling today and although functional (just) both sound really distorted and not great. I hear you about waterproofing but personally the sim tray is usually against your arm and I doubt the watch is at all water proof in real world situations.

Is there a way to connect USB Pen Drive through OTG or micro SD Card support ?

My assumption was that mine was faulty but seeing all the comments it seems that its a badly design audio stage, having the mic and speaker output on the one side is a bad idea anyway since you have to eith use software or hardware for sound feedback. I sent mine back to the seller and is waiting for a refund, I was intending on ordering anoher one but now that you are all saying the same as what I discovered I think I might either get another lem4 pro or a kospet prime, I need a watch/phone that I can at least get 2 days usage from so that rules out the lem x and 10

I totally understand. Sound is important in a watch that has a sim tray but I’m slowly learning to live with the watches pitfalls (although not ideal at times for core use). It’s a shame as everything else is great (although the back plate issues are troubling). The screen is great and the text nice and big. The processor is also quite good. I do wonder if Lou (I think that’s his name) had his set to performance which could cause the heat issue as I’ve not had that and I played a lot of games that day including the whole first section of monkey ball. I don’t think you need performance mode unless you’re really playing a high end game. I’m busy working on a design for a charging stand. The first one went a bit erm wrong but live and learn. I originally had it full on horizontal dock design which was ok but it didn’t look nice enough so I went back to the drawing board. Here’s what I’m going to try and print tomorrow. :smiley:

5 Likes

Nope! The isn’t any watch with OTG support (I need to test the LEM11, because I think the 5 pin connector is OTG and it’s used to transfer the audio to the dock, but it’s not supported/said officially)

2 Likes

Hey iscle! Do you have a forum link or a similar post of how to use your recovery properly. I’m familiar with adb and stuff but not mtk stuff. Thanks in advanced

Here is the error I get when replacing the factory recovery with the twrp recovery you made @iscle on both 1.0 and 1.4 firmware.
Thanks in advanced. Any help would be great.

1 Like

You need to delete the checksum.ini file in the firmware folder :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hi, Can someone upload the readback of the firmware using flash tool and also please mention the firmware version ?

Hello i have lemfo lem t 3gb 32gb version i have it in india but i m not getting signals the sim is detected but not getting signals i think its network locked(sim lock) can anyone tell ne how to network unlock sim unlock this smart watch so that i can use indian sim in the watch.

It’s a known problem.
You need to contact sales@lemfo.com and ask them to help you with changing the IMEI number.
For some reason the IMEI numbers from China are blocked in India.
If you have an old mobile phone that you don’t use anymore it should have a working IMEI number and you can probably use it.
It’s not difficult but it is illegal for us to do this or supply information about doing this.

2 Likes