LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Hi All!

I still don’t know where to find a rear cover to replace the existing one. Anybody knows where to shop it?

Aliexpress.
They have stores there that sell many spare parts and also, try the official lemfo store.
You can send them a message from the store if you need to.

I got mine from Lemfo.

There is a whole thread here about it.

Hi. I have a huge request. What needs to be changed in UI so that a bar appears on the top of the screen, including date, time, notifications from the application. (all the time) I know that through Nova Launcher you can force entry to the notification menu. But, for example, when you run some other application, you can’t bar appears

Hi, you can use Super Status Bar

Hey. Not working, it not show status bar!!! on MainActivity Launcher and Nova Launcher

The status bar is not included in the firmware by default.
So unless that app can create a virtual status bar, it will not work.
If it can, you must make sure that it can draw over other apps.

yes, you have to select the option to show it, it work in both nova an main launcher

Yep, that makes sense because it is not available as standard. :+1:

This post inspired me to get a clip on compass:

And yes, a thermometer is on the way.

I actually ordered a few different ones, but the better, nicer looking ones were too affected by the watch’s magnetism. This cheapo one works, barely, but only in this exact position.

1 Like

I like your solution! :grin::+1:

I am a nerd.

1 Like

Hi. You know something about Android 10 on Lemfo Update???

Not yet !!!

Same thing happened to me. Did you get a solution?

You’re amazing man. Your resourcefulness, the creativity,…take off my hat. Regretfully I don’t have the craftsmanship or the fur to boil the watch hehehehe. Thanks anyway. If I find another way I’ll post it.

And when the strap bends, it can be glued with a droplet glue(Kropelka)? Can it be more damaged or not?

A heat gun would be the safest way to do what you are asking.

Hi. I have a huge problem. As I flashed (only the System) I got an error that it was disconnected. I clicked OK and tried again but wouldn’t go into flash mode anymore. When I entered Device Manager, this message appeared to me. Mediatek Preloader headsets are installed. Do you know how to repair a watch? greetings

hold the power button until the watch reboots (it might take longer than the usual ten seconds, maybe half a minute or a minute) or let the battery run empty or disconnect the battery for a minute before reconnecting it

then you can do the flashing again

4 Likes

Hi all!
I have a question about the different firmware (lemfo lemt, ticwris max and domiwear dm100)
I’ve been reading in the lemfo lemt section.
I see that there are two types of screen W and D (or three types DW).
So these three smartwatches are clones or not clones?
Is it possible to exchange the different firmwares between them or only between those with an identical screen?
I have a 3gb / 32gb lemfo lemt with W display.
Can I flash the ticwris firmware on my lemfo lemt?

----- off topic -----

I have an allcall gt 3gb / 32gb android 7.1.1. This is a clone of kospet prime 3gb / 32gb android 7.1.1?

Does the firmware of the kospet work in the allcall?

I have a Lemfo Lem 15. This is a clone of the DM36 and I think of the lokmat appllp 4.
Will the lemfo firmware work on the others?
sorry for the post!
Cheers