LEM T Reviews and FAQs

I have been very busy recently and just have time to check. I will try upgrade it tonight. Hopefully it works. Thanks.

Unfortunately LEM T D doesn’t have OTA and stuck on older version for now.

I’ll see if I can get the latest from the server

It has been successfully to reboot but still have lines very lightly in background, is it possible get fixed?

Maybe.
It would be very useful if you could tell me what version you had before all this happened

aw I forgot the version before I root it completely…

I have found the problem, maybe the heat cause this issue. Now it get fixed and I’m trying to follow the steps that MiniNuke mentioned. However, I stuck on steps 22. It haven’t goes on to Steps 23, its start turning on and off now.
Have I done something wrong?

1. Turn on USB debugging and OEM Unlocking
  2. Download magisk.zip and the apk
  3. Place magisk.zip and the apk and boot.img from DM100_LEMT_V1.1_20200717D into the watch
  4. Replace recovery.img and boot.img by recovery_C10_480X640_LFLT.img (Iscle’s custom trwp recovery)
  5. Remove history.ini file in SP Flash Tool folder
  6. Choose the same scatter.txt
  7. unchecked all boxes except recovery and boot
  8. reboot watch

instead of rebooting I would disconnect the watch, turn it off and then connect it again

2 Likes

I have tried it but still same issue

are you still able to flash the complete firmware?

I am able to flash back the original type D firmware but I tried repeat the steps again, and replace step 8 from reboot watch to turning off. However, bootloop still happened.

Ok, I first thought that it started bootlooping while sp flash still waited for a connection, but sp flash tools is actually finished flashing when the bootloop starts, right?

you should use this twrp image instead:

It’s interesting how the wrong screen driver gives stripes on the screen for the system, while it gives a bootloop for the recovery

1 Like

You’re right, SP Flash Tool finished the flashing. Then I turn on my watch and it become bootlooping.
What should I do now?

1. Flash original firmware again
  2. Follow the steps I do before but replace recovery_C10_480X640_LFLT.img (Iscle’s custom trwp recovery by this D variant TWRP
    Am I right?
1 Like

yep, that’s right

Thanks for helping, it seems has been rooted. I have downloaded Fluid gesture navigation but the accessibility need to be set every time when the app closed and it doesn’t work after app closed. How can I fix it?

have you turned it off in the battery saver

Yep background cleaner has a lot to answer for…

Is there a plan to make android 10 available for non-D variant ? I believe it deserves better than 7.1 :unamused:

Thank you so much, I"ve been stuck with this for months, trying to get the SP Flash Tool

Do I do this on my pc then connect the phone? or do I do all this directly on the phone?. Just trying to get it right the first time