LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Hi all!
I have a question about the different firmware (lemfo lemt, ticwris max and domiwear dm100)
I’ve been reading in the lemfo lemt section.
I see that there are two types of screen W and D (or three types DW).
So these three smartwatches are clones or not clones?
Is it possible to exchange the different firmwares between them or only between those with an identical screen?
I have a 3gb / 32gb lemfo lemt with W display.
Can I flash the ticwris firmware on my lemfo lemt?

----- off topic -----

I have an allcall gt 3gb / 32gb android 7.1.1. This is a clone of kospet prime 3gb / 32gb android 7.1.1?

Does the firmware of the kospet work in the allcall?

I have a Lemfo Lem 15. This is a clone of the DM36 and I think of the lokmat appllp 4.
Will the lemfo firmware work on the others?
sorry for the post!
Cheers

hi please I hope if anyone can help me i got a used watch but its locked with patter and face id how toremove the password

please

No other solution than flashing the FW to reset everything.

3 Likes

you can use this to flash only the userdata, that way you don’t have to worry about whether you have the d version, the w version or the p version or whatever

3 Likes

thank you for ur response i tryie d to flash a frame but i something went wrong all i have now its wite bluery screen

Ok, I guess you have flashed the whole firmware, not only the user data.
Now you have to try some firmwares to figure out which one is the right one:

-Black White Stripes Issues after Re-Flashing

In this thread you will find some different firmwares. One of it will solve your problem.

thank you i didi work im just waiting for the wite line small ones i will waite for 12 hour and i will let you know thank you verymutch

When is it supposed to be 10? And how to build a Custom Roma for him. Instructions can be asked for. On github it is completely incomprehensible

A10 is going to be released as soon as it is ready for this model.
Currently there is an issue with repartitioning.
A10 flash can remove the imei and Mac addresses as the partition table is different.
There is a work around being tested, but currently still a few teething issues.
You will be notified when/if it is released.

5 Likes

Sooooooo… I finaly did It. I cracked the screen of my lemt. Just a bit in the corner. It’s nothing but I see where this is going and I’d like to prepare ahead. I guess my questions here are: Is it possible to buy and install a new screen? I’ve chequed Amazon with no luck. And if it is, where can I get it? How much will it be? And will it be easy to install? Thank you all.

Ask Lemfo store on Aliexpress - or Domiwear store (same watch but make sure you know which type of screen you have)

1 Like

Hey. Has anyone managed to run GTA SA on this watch. Right away when I start it, it crashes.

On this watch? Why should anyone do that?

2 Likes

I suppose he could use it to keep warm when it sets on fire if he runs out of gas :laughing::+1:

5 Likes

I’m also working on a solution that requires USB OTG - that is USB master.

Technical information from Lemfo states that otg is possible, but don’t say how. To make things worst the USB only have 4 pins - and OTG uses 5 connectors (one to define if it will work as client or server). So, a hard question: does someone have the pinouts of the 30 pin connector of the USB flat inside the watch ? Maybe the 5th pin is there somewhere.

If not, does someone knows how to force OTG mode ? I’m working on some solutions that require root. Maybe could be a solution, but complicated to be applied on several devices.

Do someone have the formware for Lem T 1Gb/16Gb ? I saw tgat some people had success using part of Lem 7 firmware but this is not avaiable at Lemfo website anymore (borken link)

@JohnGalt
It totally depends on what firmware version you are currently using - that came with the watch.
This is because there are different types of screens used and so the firmware must match the screen type.
There are W and D types.
Please share the exact details of the firmware version you have at the moment.
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks @pablo11 it would be possible to have both ? I can try one and if doesn’t work try the other.

As it is bricked I cannot see its original firmware and I don’t find the box.

@JohnGalt Hi mate, how was it bricked?
Wrong firmware flash or something else?

I was playing with firmwares trying to root it and now it is bricked. It turn on and stay freeze on the Lemfo logo. And, btw, I read all the comments and only send recovery and/or system (as the images I had were 3/32)