LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Oh shit . What have you done :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . I can hear drilling all around the world :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry, I couldn’t resist…

1 Like

I did not pick that up.
Anyone remember a “watch” with a 6" display that never made it, AFAIR?

Can’t remember having heard about that, no. A six inch watch would be way too big for me anyways, the prime 2 is already a little too big:

and if such a device does come it will probably be a bit heavier than the lem t

1 Like

Are there any significant differences between DM100 and Ticwris Max and hardware or firmware?

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: I got “rufus cuff” which is i believe lemt repackage but need help figuring out the right firmware to use

What the benefits and deficits of flashing on a Lem T: Rooted Lem T firmware, rooted Ticwris firmware, or rooted Rufus Cuff firmware?

pablo11, you are answering talwinter?

The reply-to icon in Pablo’s post indicates so:
.Screenshot_20210313_125642_org.mozilla.firefox

1 Like

I did not see that, thanks.

1 Like

hello .im new in the group.thanks for accepting me.i want to put the lemfo lem t in the shell of the old motorola razr v3 but i need for space and measure to move the 2 antenna.i saw on youtube you can put 2wires like antenna witout using the original or using the wire like extension for the original.i will have to use it without the back cover so i will have to extend also the charging part of it with 4wires for the plug of magnetic pin.can someone expert in hardwere help me?i still dont have the watch will arrive from aliexpres.thank you

I think YouTube and Google is going to be your best choice for finding information like this.
It is not too difficult but due to the construction design of the rear cover it will most likely ruin the device.

1 Like

unlucky i didnt find enough info nowere ,that why im asking here .but thanks for the advise ,ill be supercarefull.regards

Hi I’m new here but I have found out that their are no antennas in the bands. The bands are removable, however take caution as the antennas are like small clips that kinda I intertwined with the mounting screws. It should fit nicely within a moto razor.

Can you post the pic of the battery connection. I got a brick…

The app folder is empty…

Now that other watches with Android 10 coming available, is there any chance one of them could be ported to LEM T? Or is the hardware insufficient? Maybe you know, @pablo11?

No, this won’t happen. Sorry.

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C is right about existing devices.
However, the future may hold a different story.
I am uncertain yet but I know that Kospet is working on a product but the OS is not yet decided

Is the hardware to same as the LEM T?