LEM T Reviews and FAQs

yes I agree. considering MT6739 chip is not really well received in the market these year (2018-2019) and samsung release of galaxy A01 core this year (2020) in Indonesia using Android 10 go. In a sense I believe many MT6739 driver were updated to compatible with Android 10 and thus it will smoothly upgrade any of these devices, especially from oem like wiitee since they have access to mediatek source.

Well, let’s see what happens.
It’s definitely interesting :+1::+1:

Hi Pablo,
Do you have any other pic/tech info about the future MAX S?
thanks,
Nicolas

https://www.chinesesmartwatches.com/ticwris-max-s-smartwatch-pros-and-cons-full-details/

1 Like

Also here https://www.gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_009452185395.html?wid=1433363

1 Like

Maybe you all missed this?

4 Likes

few thought about the rectangular watch based firmware (LEMT, MAX) after using it so far:

1. default system orientation is for potrait apps are making camera positioned below the screen. however this configuration is override but only in stock camera. which make any apps using their own camera capture mode (e.g whatsapp, instagram) still have the same orientation as system and pressing the camera button will possess a challenge since it near the camera lens.
  2. The firmware is still using 32bit firmware, which rather obselete considering MT6739 64bit capability.
  3. Face unlock features using standalone screen lock app (in ticwris firmware) which cause most dialer app other than stock must open the lock first before can accept the call.
  4. Not working accelerometer as screen tilt sensor. this also makes problem (1) a little bit problematic since it needs manually adjust orientation using app.

So what I was trying to say is for newer watches firmware (not recommended existing ones, since basically no benefit for wiitee or any oems out there for that) with rectangular screen especially and 3/32 or more configuration to using accelerometer as screen tilt sensor in 4 modes (90, 180, 270, 360). sound simple but its usefulness will remarkable.

Also using 64bit firmware will make the choice for using cortex A53 based SoC over cortex A7 will show it’s worth. since A53 is more power hungry vs A7 and 32bit firmware will not make A53 shine at all from battery perspective. it even perform worse in terms of battery which one of the most concerning situation for us FAW users.
I put some references how both A53 vs A7 perform as close as possible (both in 32bit) in comparison here

Sorry for the long post. I hope this will reach oems out there :+1:

1 Like

Apparently my initial reply didn’t go through. If this is redundant, please forgive me. I just wanted to give a shout out to “noidremained” for this post, as this procedure was my ultimate goal! This procedure bypasses one from having to use the SP Flash Tool and is really simple and fast. Just make sure to follow the simple instructions as prompted.

I cannot go without giving recognition to “pablo11” as he too gives great insight on this subject. I intend to continue reading because like “Lira_En_la_Red” I too get the error after trying to install the update that is immediately available after booting this firmware. Again thanks to all that shed insight on this subject because for me at least, it will forever remain relevant.

2 Likes

Hi there, do you know if the new Ticwris MAX-S has a better speaker or mic…on the LemT the sound is really poor and muffled even after installed the Ticwris system. Thx, i am considering to buy the new S.

Not yet, we are waiting for them

1 Like

Ok thx. I did order it on Ali… :joy:

We have a separate thread for the MAX S.
Please keep on track guys.
It started sales on Monday this week.
Yesterday.

1 Like

Hi how do u turn mobile data on pls

Already replied to this question

1 Like

Yes u have thankyou for ur quick response i have msg u back on other thread i dont see option for celluar on my ticwris watch

How do I check texts and phone calls Without using wiiwatch2(garbage) and not using a SIM?
I want to get the messages and calls from my phone to my watch and be able to respond.
Thanks

Have you installed watchdroid ? It’s on the forum.

No I have not
thank you I will search and try it!

I installed it and for some reason today my watch will not connect bluetooth
Then when I rebooted it, it never came back on had to hold the power button
THen after it restarted the screen is doing this weird shaky pattern around the edges?
Very odd, I have only used it running and its has never been dropped I actually maybe use it a total of 8 hours a week?

1 Like

I had to reset the watch it works now
Has there been any successful rooting and new roms?