LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Found a Mediatek driver i did not recognize on PC. Uninstalled it and USB transfer is back.

1 Like

Just tried to flash TWRP.
Already downloaded every file needed.
Already tried SP Flash tool, and no way to boot on TWRP.
Just tried with Flashtool… and this is the result…

Why is in locked state?
I just already activate USB debug, and OEM bootloader allowed.

I’m really confussing…

trying whit “fastboot oem unlock” at screen you can see the option to unlock, but you need to press (Volume UP)… How I can press it? Buttons are not responding so I figure thet they are not volume buttons…

Please, may you help me…???

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Just another try…

After probing to push down both buttons at same time, looks like answer as OKAY (Just unlcked???)
but no way
I jus tried again to fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and still look like not unlocked

Please, I’m really feeling stupid man…

How, you all get it???

Again thanks in advance for your help

1 Like

thanks a lot, i’m having issue with lines across the screen and i use a upgrade option with this firmware, it works now but how do i root it please

Read through the LEM T FAQ thread as all the details are there.
You will have to patch your boot image with magisk.
Easy enough to do on a mobile phone.
I have concerns about the twrp working on the different screen type.
So, until this is properly tested I suggest you patch the boot image, install magisk manager on your watch and flash the patched boot image using the flash tool.
The scatter file and the boot image should be fine and flash using download only.

Once you have booted and turned on Wi-Fi, magisk should be able to run the update and install the zip file.

Hopefully that will be all you need to do.

If you have problems it could be that a 32 bit version of Android is needed to patch the boot image.

See how it goes. At least you have the stock firmware now…

3 Likes

You can check this TWRP if you want…

YEs, please,

I just already got it !!!

Thanks to @noidremained, for their TWRP image for “D” firmaware variante, finally I just be able to boot into TWRP

Thanks a lot for your help

Let’s try my version then

1. Insert into internal memory boot.img and magisk zip
  2. Flash both boot and recovery using twrp.img using flashtool
  3. Turn on your watch, then install img>choose boot. Img.
  4. Install zip>choose magisk zip
  5. Reboot system

This way is more useful if you doesn’t have patched boot.img since boot into system normally will overwrite twrp with stock recovery.

2 Likes

This is great news.
Thank you @Julián_Chico
This is good news for the people who have type D screens :+1::+1:

1 Like

My LEM T Arrived today, the D variant.
Build quality is good, but unfortunately my IMEI got blocked. it seems ever imei started with 86XXXXXX got blocked here, the one started with 35XXXXXX not. even when both not registered in my country database.
I hope in the future all FAW IMEI will start with 35XXXXX to avoid blocking :+1:

EDIT: I don’t believe the first thing I do when receiving mine was to change IMEI lol, but luckily everything available online. but I won’t point anything here though since it’s illegal

Mine starts with 3xxxx

Okay, fixed :ok_hand:

Excellent, I was just about to message you and you have already done it :grin::+1::+1:

thanks for that, but this isn’t my first rodeo lol. :rofl:

1 Like

What is your location out of interest?
I know India and Turkey have issues with the imei

Yes I know lol

I am in indonesia.
here’s changing imei isn’t illegal but most chinese imei phone have it’s imei blocked.
unless it’s legally imported by local company it is, since personal import you will not doing some registering imei stuffs

Ok thanks,
We will add this to the list.
I was talking to Lemfo about this just a few days ago…
Thanks mate :+1:

You are welcome. glad my feedback will be helpful

1 Like

In case anyone interested to have face unlock in LEM T firmware, you can using files in this folder. I pull it from ticwris 1.9 firmware.
Put HeilsFaceUnlock folder in system/priv-app and WearScreenLock folder in system/app