LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Full factory reset and absolutely nothing changed. Still got ghost touches and still no response from their email.

Who did you buy it from ?

TaoBao in mainland China

Never heard of them i’m afraid . Good luck

What’s the size of the lemfo T straps? I sent my watch back to Shenzhen, China to have my strap repaired. They insisted the strap is not removable since it contains the Bluetooth antenna according lemfo.

1 Like

New firmware for LEMT !

Got this TICWRIS_MAX_V1.2_20200107 from https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GKcNe5sNnBpkTSvDwPWyFDWDGngd54Do ( thanks to Pablo11 and [SmartWatch Ticks] youtube channel for the link ).

Just need to flash only the system image (leave rest all partitions unchecked in flashtool), this way you dont need to spend time setting up your LEMT all over again and after flashing only system.img (Use SP flash tool) you will get your same old smartwatch with new additional apps on top of your favorite apps which are already installed.

What’s new in this ?

1. Camera button is on the opposite side of camera, so now your finger will not come between camera and object.
  2. App List Style : Bubble and Matrix
  3. Face Unlock and Screen lock options
  4. Latest 20200107 firmware.
  5. 4 new interesting watch faces with clickable icons for phone, message, clock, weather etc (non but customizable :frowning: if you don’t use stock phone and messaging app then you may not keep these watch faces)
  6. Fitness app with location tracking
  7. Most important, it is compatiable with your DM100 / LEMT / MT6739 smart watch !

For more info please do check SmartWatch Ticks video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5sfD0VVZw

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this here. On YouTube I’m referring anyone interested in the TicWris MAX firmware to this particular post for downloading. Cheers!

1 Like

Is it on which Lemfo Lem T? With 1 or 3 gigabytes of RAM?

Hey MiniNuke. Apologies, I just started here. Is there anyway that you could re-upload the apps?

@Quin17 https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=13pojAOAwcJQ6WqECEUZov2mcwdAb8Vpm
These are pretty much game changer apps for a watch.
I’m uploading some backups for apps that are in this folder. You can install the apps and make a backup, find where it saved that backup, then replace it with my backup. For fluid navigation, use the uninstall app (found inside this drive) then delete the app called documents. (It’s useless). Then u can select the fluid navigation backup I have. I’ll upload backups to this drive now give me a bit

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help!

Tell me where the reset function is to factory settings. Jammed me to find a bad thing.

Can you access the settings menu ?

If you want to know how to use live wallpapers or change wallpapers on a watch then use lucky patcher (requires root) and install livewallpaperpicker.apk off apk mirror for 7.1.1 and install it, go to lucky patcher and patch it to become a system app. Reboot. Download wallpapers apk by google off the app store, then you can change the background image to whatever or use a live wallpaper like magic fluid like you see in this video. I’m using lawn chair launcher. Much better than factory. Nova launcher is great too, has more options. Using a different launcher makes this watch so much better. Here’s a quick video of my setup.

4 Likes

Hey Mininuke, great job :wink:
So far I just do not feel confident enough to try all required 45 steps to root the device…
I’ll rather hope that some “workaround” will make it happen, without rooting…

1 Like

One more thing, the live wallpaper has to be whitelisted in the background cleaner list in settings

1 Like

could your music playing in the background be any better? :rofl:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Since today, Google Play Store cannot update anymore.
Cannot download new apps in the store, also.
Downloaded “Fix Play Services 2020” through APKPure and cleared data and cache from Play Store and Play Services.
Already rebooted multiple times, also tried a power off and on.
Also cleaned Dalvic/ART cache and cache through TWRP (cmd: adb reboot recovery).
Any other solutions? Hopefully not back to factory default?

Running Ticwris firmware (only patched system) since last week with TWRP and root.

I have a LEMFO LEMT and since stock launcher does not support widgets, I am using Nova Launcher but with that I am not able to use the watch faces (clockskin) that comes with stock ROM.

Any suggestions on how to to get both custom launcher and clockskin working together ? Any other launcher that support clockskin ?

1 Like

ok, came across ClockSkinCoco-3.0.2.apk and trying now.