LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Hey iscle! Do you have a forum link or a similar post of how to use your recovery properly. I’m familiar with adb and stuff but not mtk stuff. Thanks in advanced

Here is the error I get when replacing the factory recovery with the twrp recovery you made @iscle on both 1.0 and 1.4 firmware.
Thanks in advanced. Any help would be great.

1 Like

You need to delete the checksum.ini file in the firmware folder :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hi, Can someone upload the readback of the firmware using flash tool and also please mention the firmware version ?

Hello i have lemfo lem t 3gb 32gb version i have it in india but i m not getting signals the sim is detected but not getting signals i think its network locked(sim lock) can anyone tell ne how to network unlock sim unlock this smart watch so that i can use indian sim in the watch.

It’s a known problem.
You need to contact sales@lemfo.com and ask them to help you with changing the IMEI number.
For some reason the IMEI numbers from China are blocked in India.
If you have an old mobile phone that you don’t use anymore it should have a working IMEI number and you can probably use it.
It’s not difficult but it is illegal for us to do this or supply information about doing this.

2 Likes

Hmm… mine works fine (not a lem t tho, but still has an IMEI number from China)

1 Like

Are you sure its not to do with the network channels? I took my phone to egypt and it didnt connect to the network

The frequency bands in India are supported by the lem t (3, 5 ,40 for 4g I think)

Yes the sim works in my smartphone perfectly but the same sim dosent works in smartwatch

Hey!

Is there a solution to add more languages to the system?
Need to be rooted?

we have a network in the Uk call three (3) and their sim doesnt or didnt work on these smartwatch

1 Like

I live in the UK and i am on the three network . My three sim has worked in all my watches .

1 Like

Do you want to change the language or add some other language other than those already there in the big list of languages in android?

If you want to change the lang go to settings->languages and input->languages->add a language->select your lang and drag it to the top

Hi!
My first thing was to check that list and there is no Hungarian language.
I need to add that.
I use voice typing on my watch(Google Keep) and typing inaccurately because of the default English language.

Hey
There is ‘Magyar’ on the list

Very-very strange… I rechecked it and still no 'Magyar ’ on my list.

Which version of Rom you have? Mine is:

I dunno man, are you on the latest firmware?
I don’t have a lem t, but it shows on my optimus pro

Oh, so you have a different smartwatch… I know other android smartwatches has much more languages. But I don’t understand why LemT get only a few.

No Hungarian in my Lem T… Very few langage in fact…

2 Likes