KOSPET Watchface

Dr_Andy_Vishnu, Thanks for all that info too. I would be interested in finding info on changing from C° to F° on clock faces.

In the past I’ve use the app “My APK Pro” to find app names / location and a lot of detailed info it gives. I haven’t installed Package Name Viewer 2.0 yet but I suspect it does give similar info.

Your welcome. Check out Universal Launcher for temperature

Hi gyuri, I hope you don’t mind I’m using your watch face to make some changes - only for my own use. Here is a picture of the changes I made to make the items I use most available on the watch face:

Everything works on the watch face. Thanks everyone for the help. After doing all this I can
really appreciate all the work gyuri must have done to make this watch face. There is really a lot to it.

2 Likes

I added a couple more items around the perimeter. Now have the Heart rate monitor and Total Commander on there too. I think I’m getting the hang of this. :wink:

I sent a private message there to continue

Hi droidtrix, you can install Package Name Viewer 2.0 in the watch, so you have the strings of the app you want to replace in xml instead of that in the watchface.
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/a-short-how-to-about-arraytype-100/50467
bye

1 Like

I added two new versions at the top of the page.
Works only with the new firmware.
The good news: all functions work on OPTIMUS PRO !

gyuri, Still my favorite watch face! Thanks again. I have customized it a bit so I can access weather, camera, voice recorder and the Total Commander app all from your watch face. :+1:

@gyuri , I recently got the Rollme S08 and am putting the watchface you made (and I modified to add a couple items) on the Rollme S08. However I want to change the name ‘Kospet’ on the face to Rollme or something other than Kospet. However after looking at all the images in the clockskin folder for this watch face and also the XML files I can only find one image that has ‘Kospet’ and no other references to Kospet. When I changed that to Rollme and rebooted the watch it still says ‘Kospet’ When scrolling the watchfaces available on the watch I see ‘Rollme’ but when I open it then it still says ‘Kospet’ What might be needed to change it to Rollme?

Not sure if this will work for you, but substitute this image for the one in the download:
image4

2 Likes

Thanks doubledad. That image will change the name when you are scrolling through the installed watchfaces but it is image3.png that has ‘Kospet’ in it that you see when the watchface is active.

Originally I was trying to use an old Paint Shop program that didn’t see the layer with ‘kospet’ but after trying Zoner Studio I could see the letters ‘kospet’ I was able to replace them in Image3.png and now it says Rolex - I decided on that instead of ‘Rollme’ which has a sort of weird connotation in my area and not anything good - LOL. So now it says Rolex but it doesn’t have the scrolling colors like the original one gyuri made with the kospet letters. I haven’t had any luck with Watchface designer so I just relied on Zoner Studio. I suspect gyuri knows some complex and intersting tricks in designing this watchface.

The image I said was image three. PNG unless I did something wrong. The rollme is transparent in that image therefore they colors should show through.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick help.

I worked with a vinyl cutting plotter for 10 years.
Corel Draw and Corel Photo Paint are the trick.

When you look in the clockskin folder. There are two images . One which is part of the clockskin and one which is a preview image only for when scrolling. If you dont have the original .xml to load into wfd you will have to alter both

Hello good morning, I like it so much, I would like the poso of music and radio there were the settings button, and the camera. It would be possible, mine is a smartwatch lemfo lemp 2021. Thanks in advance

I installed this faces the droid key is okkk and also the setting button, with the camera would be interesting, but I get this face when I installed it. As per photo…

Hello but if I do, then the images or icons as I replace them?

this watchface was created for an older face engine. It can be customized, but it requires expertise. Forget that face and look for another one.

this version shows the battery well.
I can’t help reprogramming the buttons. I don’t have a lemfo watch. But I allow the conversion to anyone.

1 Like