Kospet prime se new update

so i recently got a new update for my kospet prime se and i did the mistake of installing it.after i installed it i noticed that the lock icon had turned bigger and the brightness was split into 4 parts instead of 3.but the main issue is that most of my favourite watchfaces were ruined.completly ruined.this new update was the worst update i have ever seen in a device.nothing new just made the watch worse.is there any way to downgrade it or to fix the watchfaces? thanks.

HI . After a update you must perform a full factory reset ( this is recommended ) . This will also fix your watch although you will have to re-install faces etc

allright thanks 4 the advice u guys are the best

2 Likes

We know :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1:

2 Likes

i did what you said…nothing happened and i lost EVERYTHING all my progress n all gone.please is there any other way to fix this garbage update?

when you factory reset you will lose everything to start again . Thats the whole point . It removes any rubbish etc . I am struggling to understand what else you have done . If nothing is working you may have to flash the firmware again from this forum

1 Like

what firmware?

you’ll find the firmware here: Kospet Prime firmware

3 Likes

pardon me for asking so many questions but how do i install it?

Hi . Read this post

i cannot understand it. the camera does not show what app she uses and the left corner is completly cut out

Fair enough . Just read the flashing tutorial i posted