Hard/Factory Reset

I saw in the hold models you just needed to switch it off and hold the back button to start the factory reset, but it doesn’t work on this model. How can I flash the firmware? Where I can find the sorftware and the firmware?

1 Like

In the official website I found the software, but there isn’t any firmware for the LEM12

Try using our search function

2 Likes

There is no search function, if I’m in the right website, but with this brand I doubt. Anyway thank you very much, I’ve installed the one you sent me and it works fine now!!!

This is the right site for Lemfo technical support and the search function is very easy to use

2 Likes

can someone help my, i forget the pattern lock. now i cant get in to menu. only last watch face
i’m just user not familiar to rooting etc

thanks

Hi . The only way you can fix this is by flashing the firmware .

Read this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xa7e_4byI8UrTvZ62eMj_C_YVtalB57_/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

thanks a lot
i will learn first :slight_smile:

Use this newer version of LEM 12 FW - 1.3
It has google issues fixed.

1 Like

where i can find mtk driver for windows?

I was sure the drivers are in the tutorial file ? I could be wrong . Its been a while

1 Like

@gayeel They are attached to various topics but here is a link:

in my experience, flashing works perfectly without the drivers as well, at least on windows 10

1 Like

you right, in the flash file already have driver installer

thanks a lot, now i can use my watch again

regards
from Indonesia

1 Like

I’m glad to know its still there :sweat_smile::+1: . Good to hear we got you going again

1 Like

Hi moderator! I’d like to ask how does flashing work? I have rogbid king watch. I can’t access to it anymore… Pattern lock doesn’t recognize my password anymore… When i contacted the support rogbid they told me to disbale the face recognition ( THE ONLY WAY I CAN ABLE TO ACCESS IT ) BUT NOW I don’t have any access anymore because i deleted the face recognition… please help me…

We do not support this watch. I suspect that this is why we can also provide the required firmware.
But maybe I’m wrong and @pablo11 can help.

1 Like

We can’t help with this.
The only way is to flash the firmware and we don’t support it (as @G1NT0N1C said) so we don’t have the firmware.

What great support they have - telling you to disable the function when you can’t even get into the watch :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah! Is it me that didn’t understand their message?
To turn off meaning i have to delete the face recognition???.. then voilà… No more access neither of the two…:rofl:

“Just turn off the face recognition. When unlocking, the face recognition is used to unlock by default. When the face recognition unlock is unsuccessful, the Jiugongge unlock will be enabled”

Yep, they just don’t get it…
You have to flash the firmware if you can’t get into the watch anymore.
Simple.