Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

Hi pablo11
I am in nz
I am using wifi
I am in settings ‘@about watch’, then clicking on wireless update.

Is that correct procedure

That is correct.
Have you flashed firmware before?

Same in Greece, no OTA update here. I tried yesterday, after i saw posts for battery increasement on 2.0 version. I will flash it today.

Ok
@Giorgos_Tsarouchas
@Vinzie
Do you both have 3+32gb watches?
Or Prime SE?

If you have Prime SE or 1+16gb version you cannot flash this and there is no v2.0 for that watch.

If you have the correct 3+32 version you can try changing your location to Australia and reboot and then check update.

Otherwise just flash the firmware I posted in the top post using a Windows pc or laptop.

Hi
I have not. I am looking thru forum on how to do this. Can you point me to any guidelines i can follow

1 Like

If you have the 3+32 version and you have downloaded the firmware then you can use the same tools and guidelines posted here (just don’t use that Genesis firmware)

I have the 3gb+32gb version. I will flash it, i have done this again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool. All good then :+1::+1:

I have prime se. So looks like its as good as it will get for me… Kospet should let us know you cant upgrade firmware on prime se.

1 Like

Enjoy the firmware of the SE. The SE clockskin engine works fully. The Prime 3/32 only up to version 1.6.

1 Like

I’ve been updating to The new firmwire OTA and after that my heartrate monitor, pedometer stop working and the battery time has been cut to half.

Hi,try a factory reset after flashing.
thks

because the OTA is only from version 1.7b, you need to flash manually from 1.8b

Yeah, factory reset, or flash the v2.0 firmware manually using the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool.

1 Like

Hello.
I have installed the firmware 2.0 but Playstore doesn’t work since yesterday, it say “erreur serveur”
Have you an idea ?

@pablo11 good afternoon. You say that there’s no 2.0V for Prime SE ? Does it means that the watch stuck on 1.8v ? With batery draining fast ?
I am waiting for a Prime SE.:sob:does are bad news

@SERZAO The Prime SE firmware is excellent. It is so good that I did not notice any difference in daily use. In fact, the SE’s battery held up even better in my tests.

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C many thanks for the info. You answered part of my doubt, the battery part. In terms of firmware, will i be able do upgrade firmware untill what version ? I mean with OTA and flashing ? Thank you

@Vinzie happen to me also, but i guess i just look at the price, anyway i’ll face it as a Entrance smartwatch for me and if i explore the SE at 100% i’ll Just have to upgrade :wink:

In fact, the main differences between the different firmware versions are in extended language libraries (version 2.0 has an improved layout for Arabic language). Little has changed in terms of functions.
As of version 1.7B, important functions of the Clockskin engine have been lost in the Prime Firmware. This is the reason why I use 1.6B on my Prime version.
The SE does not have this problem, the Clockskin engine works without restrictions.

There are currently no OTA updates for the SE. I suspect there will be some at some point. Then you can also enjoy an improved layout for Arabic language at SE.

1 Like