Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

Provably the best one was Kospet Magic :slight_smile:

i tried to install twrp on my optimus prime that i just got to be able to install a mod that lets me use bluetooth call other than having to put a sim card in… and now my watch has a black screen and im stock on only using smartphone flash tool and i think i need a stock firmware for the optimus prime… please i really need help.

hello everyone I have a lemfo lem11 and unfortunately a fitness application that comes by default on my watch does not manage gps therefore install the apk that you published (Fitness.GPS-Enabled.apk) uses the gps but it can only be viewed in round form and not a full square screen, do not know if there is a way to put it in full square screen?
Also in the wiiwatch II application I can not find where the clock workouts are synchronized to display them on the smartphone.
Very grateful if anyone can help me with this

Uninstall and use this instead

2 Likes

I have a suggestion for the Prime firmware,in the task manager,the write “delete all” is above all open windows.
for me it would be faster and more useful if it appear as first write below,so I haven’t to switch more times for can delete all open windows.
Thanks

1 Like

This is the replay of kospet
"Hi friend

Yes,1.5b version will also get updated soon. The new firmware solved the problem that some people with dark skin cannot test their heart rate,thanks."

1 Like

Yes i have a same problem of heating up with 1.8b and the battery drains too quickly only in 3G DATA use, with 1.6b i have not this problem, it’s very strange.
So i think i will go back on 1.6b.

Strange. On 1.8b no heating problem.
For battery drain, I unplugged the watch yesterday very soon, 5h AM. Today, remains 37% at 5h PM. So 63% drain on 36 hours.
I know, it depends of rate of use. But, I use it normally, an average use. Nova launcher, widgets, calls and so on…

1.8b is fine. Make sure that you perform a factory reset after flashing. If that doesn’t work, flash again. Using the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool.

2 Likes

@fiocco - As mentioned above, I realized that I made some errors while updating. Once realized, I flashed again correcting those issues and have been running 1-8b for a couple of days with no issues at all. I’ve seen no instability or heat issues and battery life seems consistent (2-3 days) with my experience on 1-6b. With everything considered, 1-8b is working just fine.

4 Likes

I don’t really like that, but I’m not going to have the choice to redo the flash + factory reset

Edit:
It’s ok now after a factory reset.

There is no problem with 1.8.
If you don’t flash using firmware upgrade option then the old system can leave behind some rubbish.
Always use the firmware upgrade option if the firmware is for the correct watch.

Of course you should backup important data first…

Version 1.8 has been thoroughly tested I can assure you. I work with Kospet and the other company that makes the firmware so you can trust me when I say it ok.

That’s why our site is on the Kospet website if you click technical support.

9 Likes

Hello! I’ve owned a prime since about December. I used it with a sim in it, and I eventually got it replaced with a new unit after the first one simply refused to open.
On the new unit I have the v1.5, as I had on the old one too.
I was considering flashing the v1.8, however, I’m not completely sure how that would work.
My prime isn’t rooted, should it be in order to flash the new version? Im also using windows 10 on my laptop, so installing the driver is a bit complicated from what I read in the older posts.
Moreover, from the response marcomdg put 2 days ago it sounds as if v1.8 will be available OTA soonish, even for the v1.5 devices.
Bottom line is, should I wait for the OTA update, or should I try the flashing method?

1 Like

Please provide the download point for V1.8

Here you go:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hm6Ogrnr5GnC3h2KvtJgWOooPKzffBUv/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

I had upgraded V1.7 , but i found the value of the heart rate detector is too fast than true value !

It seems that the file of ~ log ~ is missing !

I have used this and nothing is missing ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hm6Ogrnr5GnC3h2KvtJgWOooPKzffBUv/view?usp=sharing 40

2 Likes

Please tell me,which version of sp_flash_Tool to use ?

This one

Thanks

1 Like