Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

I suspect that you have an original Kospet Prime.
Not a Prime 2.
There are no system updates for the Prime 2.

I also suspect that you should have factory reset before you selected any further updates.

1 Like

I have an original Kospet Prime.
but before the update I did not reset to factory settings. It’s just that the last update probably caused a system failure and it didn’t work properly. What do you advise to do in this case?

I think you’ll have to flash the firmware. Here is the latest version:
-KOSPET_PRIME_v2.6_B_20200908.7z - Google Drive

Here you find a tutorial how to do it:
-Flashing Tutorial.pdf - Google Drive

And here are the needed tools:
-Flashing Tools.zip - Google Drive

3 Likes

Yep, this is the way to go.
You will need a Windows pc or laptop to do this.
But it should work :+1:

@Максим_Желєзний are you sure that you charged it long enough?

Thank you, I apologized, but the problem remained. Maybe you have another version of the firmware?

yes more than 4 years

1 Like

Of course, but it won’t solve your problem. Please try again and choose “firmware update” instead of “download only”.

How I can choose “firmware update” instead of “download only”?

It’s an option in the flashtool.

thanks found

Did it solved your problem?

Unfortunately no. I am very grateful to you for your help. Іf you have another version of the firmware received. maybe something with the battery, but I doubt that everything coincided

In this post you find most of the other versions. But, once again- if the latest version is not working the others won’t, too.
-Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

can you force a bootloop? If possible, do so and wait for the battery to drain completely. Then use the “firmware update” option again and connect the watch without charging it first. Usually this works in any case.

I will try. I am very grateful for your help

You won’t believe it, but I put version 2.3 and everything worked. I put 2.6 several times and downloaded it from the official site and nothing works. And with the wireless update for 2.6 wach hung. I don’t know why, but on version 2.6 my wach definitely do not work. I am very grateful to you for your help !!!

1 Like

I’m glad you’ve sorted it out. I’m sure you should be able to update to 2.6b now. You should give a try…:wink:

1 Like

I knew I’d heard of something like that before

1 Like

Ok. Maybe I’m wrong. Confuseing…