Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

Oh, yes I know about this.
It is not a screen saver.
It is just to make it easy for customers to understand how much they have charged the battery.
It is a charge monitor.

No, it cannot be switched between 12 or 24 hour clock.
They have not gone this far.
It is just a nice feature they added.

It also works with watch powered off.

Is v2.4 planned for OTA availability ?

Having said thatā€¦ I think it is set to be same as the regular settings on the watch.
Mine shows 24 hour and 12 depending on the watch settings.
But it doesnā€™t come up when the watch is off.
It did on my development version but they must have disabled it.

It depends.
At the moment it does not fix the problem it was supposed to.
Apart from that there is no difference to v2.3

Well, there is the charging clock display you are just discussing :ok_hand:

1 Like

yes it is a new interesting feature i hope that they go will find the solution for the 24 hours. they fixed a bug that had on 2.3b (they fixed the dimension of the login window of the google account, we can have the square option now) this defect is important but nobody mentioned it, I looked the subject, I hoped he would correct . the accept button was almost inaccessible on the ba

1 Like

Ha ha, it works fine in 24hr mode :+1:

1 Like

And 12hr

1 Like

wow very well :grinning:

How did you do ?

I found the solution . there was one option that I hadnā€™t tested.

Please share that option, it will help the next one struggling with this problem.

you have to go to setting _ date and time _ you have to deactivate the 24h format and reactivate the 24h format itā€™s a small bug

I cannot reproduce the bug.
Sorry but it is not happening here.

@Dotsfar
Are you saying that you have this problem?
Because I have tested and retestedā€¦
I cannot see the problem at allā€¦ It is not happening for me

I restored the firmware several times to test, itā€™s the solution deactivate the 24h format and reactivate the 24h format itā€™s a small bug , itā€™s only occurs the 1 time after installing the firmware aprait ca bug plus

1 Like

Hi Pablo,

No, no, I donā€™t even have v2.4, because I use a Mac and I havenā€™t been able to successfully get a Windows guest in VMware to have the right drivers and flash my watch. This is also why I asked for the OTA. It may just be small incremental changes, but still you get users which feel cared about, and that they have a watch with frequent updates, rather than a ā€œdead unsupportedā€ OS (I absolutely donā€™t think Kospet is, but this is the black and white side of getting updates or none).

Is it actually a very time consuming task to prepare an image and place it on the OTA server, or what is the reason for not always doing it, and make the community feel part of the development of the watch features ?

Regarding the charging clock time format, I just thought that if there really was found a solution to a problem, it was beneficial for this community if the solution was shared :ok_hand: thank you @floon for sharing it :+1:

1 Like

@Dotsfar This is the test version to see if the heart rate sensor is improved for people who have darker skin - because it was becoming obvious that there was /is an issue for this.

That is the only difference between v2.3 and v2.4.

It turned out to maybe not make any difference.

Meanwhile, @none may have found the or an answer for this issue but so far, no one has come out and says that there is an improvement or not.

How can I enable the charging clock display in v2.3 ? I only see a battery getting filled animation ? Iā€™d like to have the new display instead :ok_hand: