Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

Fair enough, I’m goint to do that and I’ll report in a week

Ok but I am about to post a new version of 1.8 so please wait for it.
Be about 40 minutes

1 Like

Here

This is signed off as passed as denoted by the _P in the name.
The previous one was early access and was going to be passed until I asked for a re-check.
So here it is and also the Magisk patched boot and TWRP are included for those who need or want it.
Also check the first post in this thread .

8 Likes

That link looked bad.
New link replacing, added.

Thank you,who is trying? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, I’ve flashed the new version of 1.8, it works fine here (I flashed it using only download mode, and without flagging user data, just to save my existing configuration, apps and files; moreover, I rebooted and performed a cache reset from twrp after flashing the firmware; btw, it works as expected, no problems here)

1 Like

I think i will do the same without root, something has been fixed in ROM 1.8b?

Ok for repair the ROM just reflash without the USER DATA partition :pensive:

Just a question: has this thread been moved on Meltin Pot section by accident? It was fitting well on Kospet Prime section, I found it again only using searching function :sweat_smile:

No, it’s not a accident :joy:

Hi,
By the way @PeppethustrA, do you have a link for loading twrp for Kospet Prime ? I’m root with stock recovery.
Thx !

@abel, @pablo11 mentioned the twrp and the magisk patched image being in the 7z file, I’ve just checked and they’re there

1 Like

Thanks @Roberto_Gasdia !

In my v1.8 zip, there was’nt this file. Only the stock one. Perfect.

Yep, I added it to the final version of 1.8 :+1:

2 Likes

Excellent idea @pablo11 for having a complete pack. THX !

I move it on the correct section.

@abel sorry, I woke up just half an hour ago :joy: But @Roberto_Gasdia gave you the answer you was waiting for

@Eric_Crochemore fine, thank you

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/kospet-prime-firmware/50679/171?u=malex
Hi Abe, here you can download the twrp img.
bye

1 Like

@PeppethustrA
No problem, thank to you!

@Malex
Thank you for this link !

Could you explain in detail how to Root and install TWRP ? please, thank you.

Hello Pablo.

I would like to know if it worths update firmware fom v.1.5_B_20191106 to the one you have posted.

Is it a official update? is it safe to update? how to update it? is there any backup tool?

Thanks a lot