Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

if they are releasing a new update, how about adding a functioning download app? the bundled one doesn’t allow you to change folders (limited to “documents”) and open select anything but images and such.

On the KP2, it’s fully working. Reason I wanted a working “download” apps is due to some apps using the poor downloads apk to open files. (ghostracer trying to open gpx files is impossible in KP1)
:frowning:

1 Like

Yes I understand but it is a signature app and I doubt it will be removed.
However, it does not mean that it cannot be fixed.
I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Instead of fixing the old download apk, can’t it be replaced by the one on the kp2?

Sorry but it’s end of life @R_Sauvalle
I doubt they will invest in this anymore.

And I apologise,
I thought I was in the Prime 2 thread…
Going bloody crazy :disappointed:

1 Like

Where will I find this Download only mode and flash tool and where can I find the file to flash??
Thanks

You will always find the newest firmware at the first post in the firmware threads, such as this one.

Flashing tutorial here:
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/ticwris-max-s-arrived-today/60899/54

Flashing tools:

2 Likes

is this still true for the v2.6? @Vaho_Mat @pablo11 ? I’m going to try to fix missing shared libraries from google maps with adb. Need root for this.

EDIT: found v2.3 had patched boot img and recovery.

There is an app “Weather on raise” that was posted here. I downloaded it and works perfectly.

I have a problem. After installing the system update, the times do not start. Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem?

Prime 2 system update?
Can you explain a bit more please?
Do you mean that you flashed the firmware?

You need to show us what you installed and how you did it…

You have a KOSPET PRIME 2 watch?

I have cospet prime. I went into settings and searched for a wireless update. After the update, watch started and worked. I went into the settings again and checked for an even newer update. Then I inserted a newer update. I performed this procedure again, but after the third update, the times did not start. It is displayed on the screen that the red battery is then loaded, writes Kospet, but then does not start. The red battery and the inscription kospet alternate. Charging the watch does not help, the charger works. What will be your thoughts on solving this problem?

I suspect that you have an original Kospet Prime.
Not a Prime 2.
There are no system updates for the Prime 2.

I also suspect that you should have factory reset before you selected any further updates.

1 Like

I have an original Kospet Prime.
but before the update I did not reset to factory settings. It’s just that the last update probably caused a system failure and it didn’t work properly. What do you advise to do in this case?

I think you’ll have to flash the firmware. Here is the latest version:
-KOSPET_PRIME_v2.6_B_20200908.7z - Google Drive

Here you find a tutorial how to do it:
-Flashing Tutorial.pdf - Google Drive

And here are the needed tools:
-Flashing Tools.zip - Google Drive

3 Likes

Yep, this is the way to go.
You will need a Windows pc or laptop to do this.
But it should work :+1:

@Максим_Желєзний are you sure that you charged it long enough?

Thank you, I apologized, but the problem remained. Maybe you have another version of the firmware?

yes more than 4 years

1 Like

Of course, but it won’t solve your problem. Please try again and choose “firmware update” instead of “download only”.