Kospet prime 2 wake up mode

Guys watch is great but wake up mode is disaster when watch’s screen turning on it takes only 1sec before screen get locked again any1 got idea how to resolve this problem pls?Can’t even have time to see what type of notifications I have.

When I want to gain additional time to keep the watch on, I simply tap on the screen. It will revert to your normal setting.

1 Like

The problem is that I can’t tap on screen in time :grin:

I use Macro tool for avoid this. If “display become on”, then Macro tool click automatically. and 6 seconds await users touch. I use “Automate” app, I think you can do same thing in “Tasker”, “Macrodroid”.

BR

1 Like

would it be possible to post the flow that you used on automate , i cant seem to get it to work after many tries, i think it should be simple but maybe if i could see what you have done i can see what im doing wrong

Thanks

2 Likes

This is my flow. no root. no ADB. I use this flow on LEM14.

https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/38562

1. If display on, then clilk corner automatically for stop 2seconds wakeup of default stock launcher.

2. After 6 seconds, lock device.

3. At the same time, interact very slow swipe, for check the users touch. If user touch the screen, then stop the waiting 6 seconds.

4. If you use Google Assistant, stop the waiting.

5. If watchdroid make notification, this flow don’t work.

BR

2 Likes

thats great thanks ill give that a try

not sure if you can help but the Flow works great but there is a vibration when the screen turns on and a double vibration when it turns off
do you have any idea on how that can be stopped (i have looked inside the flow but cant see whats causing it

Thanks

I think its setting of Automate. At every making of fiber, Automate make notification. So there is a viberation.

Please adjust setting.

Setting → Interface → Notificatio channel

Running : Off

1 Like

Lol thanks I didn’t spot that, yes that works perfect thank again

1 Like

My English is not very good and I have now taken care of the Google translator. Sorry. I have now installed the “Automate App”. I also downloaded the flow and uploaded it there. I started the flow and granted authorization, but my display of the Kospet Prime 2 still goes off after about 2 seconds. Is there any other way to extend the wake up time?

Did you turn off the automate app in battery saver?

These pictures will help:

1 Like

It works. Best Man. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

It works very well.
I just noticed you forgot something. You probably won’t use it, but it will turn off after 6 seconds for an incoming phone call.
It would be good to rule this out.
Other thing. Don’t feel like doing a compilation of your “flo” work for faw watches?
I really envy your “automate” knowledge. I’m trying to create a “flo” in which the display turns on when I shake my hand. I can’t turn on the display. Do you know any solution? I think it would be great to try this “flo” to start with a shake. According to “Automate”, this would mean a constant consumption of only 0.001mA. If this is true, there are a lot of options in it.

1 Like

Hi, nice person.

1. it will turn off after 6 seconds for an incoming phone call.

I have used data SIM in my watch, so I forget “calling”. Its easy to change the flow, I will try after the work.
I did. Ver2.5 may work.

https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/38562
(Its same link of before I posted.)

2.I can’t turn on the display. Do you know any solution?

Automate has weak point under the Doze mode of Android. Automate can’t work well in Doze mode, I think.

Some app has feature that “shake” then “wake up”, but they use battery. I think stock feature “risn on screen” is best for battery life.

By the way, I made flow Automate’s “gesture” for control swipe, etc. :

BR

1 Like

perfect, thanks

1 Like

I think “Automate” use more battery in newet version. So I made same feature in “Tasker”.

In this Tasker project, there are 2 profiles.

1. If_display_on
    If display on, then “Tasker” click corner of screen for stop the default “screen time out”. and its swipe slowly for 6 seconds. If user touch the screen, it is stopped.

2. WD_foreground
    This profile ckeck the app in foreground. If WatchDroidAssistant or GoogleQuickSearch or Calling exist on foreground, then the profile stop the task of “If_display_on”. This profile work only after “screen on” for reduce battery using.

BR

ADDITIONAL: This project use “Tasker Plugin”. “Autoapps”, “Autoinput”.

1 Like