Kospet prime 2 poor battery

Thnx a lot

Yesterday charged watch when it was turned off than at night it was 83% when I woke up checked it was 83% I was like WTF

Okay . This is getting confusing now with the amount of posts . Factory reset watch again . DONT do anything more with the watch and see if it charges to 100% while off . Thanks

Actually it shows when it reach to 100 (when watch is off)
And bezel’s paint loosing

Okay , then what is the drain like now ?

From 9:30 to 14:31 from 100 to 81 besides turned on 4g

1 Like

Is 4G data also turned on? Or just the phone?
Measure the strength of the 4G signal!

1. start the dialer
  2. enter * # * # 4636 # * # *
  3. in the first menu item you will find the signal level.
  4. How many dB is the signal level (if the clock consumes more than -90dB more than the average. If more -100dB eats the battery fast)

Says wrong dial number

The signs are not just the numbers. When you enter the last star, the internal test starts automatically

Did you notice the order of *# is reversed after the number 4636? Easy to miss that. That function works on nearly all android devices.

Not to add to the battery confusion here but I do seem to have unusual fluctuations in battery drain at times. Most often I charge my prime to 100% before going to sleep. In the morning it is most often still at 100% but sometimes like this morning it was at 88%. After charging at night I do the ‘Clean task’ and close all ‘Recent tasks’ and all cellular and wifi, gps etc. is all turned Off. I haven’t added any new apps although last night I changed the animation scales in ‘Developer options’ from 1.0 to 0.5 but I don’t see how that could have caused more battery use. I’m looking into that but in the past I know it has fluctuated when no changes were made.

I do believe you have to have everything set just right to get maximum battery life on the Prime 2.

1 Like

Yesterday when watch was on 15% put on charge after when it was 100% (ar 11:00)left watch home when I came back (18:00) it was 98% lol
But wifi drains too fast 8% in 5-10min

Not sure this is the correct thread to be asking this but has anyone used a hibernation app (like Naptime, Greenify…etc) to help with battery issues? Don’t know anything about them but I read that they have been put to use by some people with Android 10 (and I assume earlier Android releases as well) on their smartphones and have had great results.

Is there a benefit to installing an app like this or is it better to go back to the basics and manage your apps one by one?

Unfortunately don’t know
Counter question to you
Wake up mode by wrist it works not bad but after wake up watch goes black screen too fast are any way to change that?

Not with the stock launcher

Is it worth to install side app for that???(Will it drain a lot energy?)

If you make it turn on more longer, it will take more energy. My launcher has this setting, but doesn’t work very well on A10 for know.

Is it even worth to turn on stock wake up mode?
I am just afraid to use buttons a lot that’s why I use wake up mode

Set up that way to minimize battery drain. I just tap the screen if I want it to say on longer. It then reverts to the display time out setting.

@Armen_Tangyan you’re right. In my first tests in my Prime 2, with SIM card inserted, mobile data and GPS turned on, and nothing else, it lasts about 72 hours or a bit more. Tne same test adding the WIFI on, the battery duration is almost half, or a maximum of 2 days.

But as I have that SIM Card with 5 GB data from my home Internet connection operator, without additional cost, I only use the watch with the mobile data and use the Wifi just to transfer files from the computer to the watch without using the cable.

Kospet Prime 2 stopped charging and when charging is turned on, it shows a red battery, the watch heats up a little when charging is turned on, but does not charge or turn on.