Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Gaofit it’s a app?

Yes … just like Wiiwear.
Aside from the joke, if you ask this you don’t need it.
It’s a factory app for connecting your watch to your phone.
Android phones are connected to the watch with Watchdroid.
This is only needed for those who have an Iphone. Watchdroid is not for iOS.

I am waiting for tap to wake function

Tap to wait?:thinking:

2 Likes

That is actually quite often used, but I never saw a watch involved. Normally you would see people tapping on their armrest or a table. The more they long for the waiting to stop, the more eagerly they will tap. Often the tapping person is awaiting someone to perform a task for them.

6 Likes

Soz my bad I mean tap to wake

Tap to wake is NOT included in the stock firmware and never will be.
End of story.
The Solution provider does not support it.

4 Likes

I dont understand why you can answer everyone else but me I am still having problems getting the firmware on the Prime2 as I stated months ago can you regive the file

Which firmware are you using now?
Normally if an update is available you just go to the watch settings and click on About Watch and then wireless update.

If there is a new version it will show as available for installation.

That is the only firmware available.
The only reason I post the full version is for people who run into problems and need to flash the full version.

Taking the OTA is the safest way to do it and you need to be connected to Wi-Fi when you check for it.

1 Like

It’s been nearly a year now and you’re still stuck and not able to use your watch ?
There’s been a lot of posts on how to flash the fw, even video done by SWT. If you can’t be more precise on what step is not going right, I’m afraid we can’t help more.

4 Likes

Very true @Eric_Crochemore :+1:

1 Like

Hello

What is new on new version 2.2 ? I using 2.1 and I wondered this. Thank you :blush::wave:

A few language issues have been addressed.
There is no change log.
It is stock branded firmware.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello Dear Pablo11 :bangbang:
First time: happy new year :champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne:
And now just one question: where can I find the new version 2.2 for P2❓
Thanks in advance👍
Stay healthy.:crown::mask::syringe::mask::crown:
Best Regards :wink:
Michel56 :man_in_manual_wheelchair:

1 Like

As always … at the first post. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Hello Dear Gyuri !
I found it, thank you!
You, please have a look at your E-mail box, when you have the time.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards :wink:

Thanks @gyuri,

I thought I had made a mistake but then I saw my post up above :+1:

1 Like

Hey guys :slight_smile: greetings from Germany!
i´m searching for some hours now for the FAW-PRIME2 firmware, mentioned in this post International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26 Sadly for me, i didn´t find any of the versions left there, exept the stock 1.4 version (maybe i overlooked something :see_no_evil: ).
I even found an old link for the FAW-PRIME2-V1.0_legacy.zip and for the FAW-PRIME2-V1.0.zip https://drive.google.com/file/d/11OmkQZ46478MMMFxQrWfg6FQFCGfPL7C/view?usp=drivesdk and https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wcb7zFCCx2UarSHCf9uJdKAqs0Tqv6xF/view?usp=sharing but can´t acces the files.
I´m just interested in the international firmware, because of the possibilities with the wider acces to smartphone-apps, the smartphone-like android-10-settings and I whould love to get rid of the stock bloatware. My current goal is to create a custom whatchface with Nova-Launcher + KLWP + Tasker and use it as my daily system, so I´d be very thankful for the link to the most stable FAW-PRIME2 zip version, there is :upside_down_face:
thanks for Your time and patience, may the lord Jesus Christ bless You all <3

sidequestion: the firmware I´m using right now is the D09_KOSPET_PRIME"_V2.1_20210517. If I´ve read correctly, I can´t flash the FAW-firmware without flashtools with this stock firmware installed on my device, am I right?

Those old versions are not available anymore. But a new version will be available available soon.

3 Likes

No, not correct.
No flashing tools needed.
It’s a local update zip file that can be installed from the watch storage.

You just need to be on factory stock firmware… That’s really the only requirement.
You will need to factory reset after updating.
All will be revealed when I post them.
Just bare with me as I have a few family issues at the moment with another grandchild on the way…
Cheers

4 Likes