Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Yes, most likely hardware.
Did it suddenly happen or was there something that may have changed recently?
Or maybe a bad knock (drop) or any moisture?
Have you opened the watch to have a look?

1 Like

Itā€™s suddenly happened. I have not used it for a while and it was inside of drawer. Today I decided to use again but camera not working.i never opened watch. There is only black screen and as I said 3rd camera apps not working too.

Black screen all the time or just when you try to use the camera?

If it is just when you use the camera it is probably a loose or broken FPC ribbon cable.
Itā€™s either loose where it connects to the main board or cracked where the cable bends when you move the camera.

Made it to 1.6
Music player crashing aftet few seconds of playing any idea what can cause that?

Black screen only when I open camera.

Is it possible to repair it ? Any repair center can do this ?

You could open it up very carefully and see if any cables are loose but be carefull not to damage watch

Did you factory reset after flashing to v1.6?
Iā€™m surprised that you didnā€™t flash v2.1 which is attached to the first postā€¦

Ofc I did.I do it in every flashing

Never mind got back to 2.1

My camera is not working. Where from I can get a new camera? Is there any Link for buy it ?

Firstly try factory reseting the watch . If this doesnt work try flashing the firmware

The above may not work but always worth a try

If that doesnt work try returning the watch . A cable maybe loose inside

Did you drop it ?

1 Like

No I didnā€™t drop it. It stopped to work without reason. I will try to flash firmware again then I will share the result

1 Like

As you see camera is black. I flashed v1.4 then 1.6 and finally flashed 2.1 and I tried camera every time but it still black. I checked the cable inside of watch but I didnā€™t understand how I will repair it.

Can I buy a new camera cable? Is it possible?

Parts wont be possible . Try to return it

I live in Turkey and I donā€™t know is it possible to send watch for repair to Chinaā€¦

@stormy There is no other option.
The camera module cannot be purchased separately due to the ribbon cable location.
This should be dealt with by contacting
after-sales@kospet.com and explaining the problem.
They have a European warehouse and also a Hong Kong warehouse.
Is there a reason why you canā€™t return the product if they pay for the postage?
If it was delivered to Turkey - in theory you should be able to arrange for a return using a similar method.

So anyway, this is the only way to deal with it.
Contact Kospet and see what they say.
If it is not very old then you stand a good chance of getting help.

Cheers

1 Like

Try another app for camera, may be a problem with stock camera appā€¦

Latest stock FW added to the top post.

2 Likes

Any major changes?
Or where I can see update notes?

The only change from version 2.1 was that it became Gaofit instead of Wiiwear.
At least now on Prime2 itā€™s easy to change the metric unit to British.