Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

good post @gyuri, but I disagree about what the correct solution is. I think it should be rotated, just as it is, so that I can read any text that might be in the selfie, and so that people see me the way I actually look and not mirrored

@noidremained thank you for your thought.
At first I was confused too so I experimented with it in a graphics program.
Think about how the camera moves. The image must follow the same movement.
You do not twist the camera to the right or left, but move it vertically from the bottom up.
By rotating the image you only achieve that there is no upside down, but you will see a mirror image @Cigarcia also described this.
(photos may not show the problem well and confuse thinking. Use drawings to replace camera movement)

Hey @gyuri and @noidremained,

Thanks for responding. I think I explained way too much (bad habit of mine).

See the pic below. Why is the watch backwards in selfie mode?

As I said, I hadnā€™t really noticed until it was pointed out to me. I donā€™t use the camera on the watch like I do on my phone so the world isnā€™t tilted on end. I seem to recall it being discussed but couldnā€™t locate anything in the vast number of comments/posts above.

1 Like

Itā€™s difficult to see what is the reality behind you, but many smartphones flip the picture so that what you feel is to your left is also to your left in the picture. But if you turn around and look, the thing is actually to the right. To me, the right way to show the picture is as the reality is, not flip to make someone feel good. Some selfie cams have a setting so that you can chose. You could try to take a picture with some text behind you and see in which picture you can actually read the textā€¦

4 Likes

My new Hornback crocodile watch strap from e
fleabay. Made in Vietnam. Not cheap at $70-80

1 Like

Lets hope its not real crocodile skin :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s not. I checked.
I have no idea why they call it crocodile. Itā€™s actually alligator. But not from the belly like handbags and shoes. :wink:

Either way, not sure if it I like the idea of thisā€¦ But it is what it is I guess.

Sad to see reptiles being treated like this.

Maybe I should introduce you to my Snake?
What do you think @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ?

2 Likes

My own is plenty enough thanks :face_with_monocle:

You havenā€™t seen mine though.
Heā€™s looking forward to new friends :joy:

1 Like

And no, my son is not stepping on his head :joy:

1 Like

Totally agree mate :+1:

1 Like

I was about to ask :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He actually has a taste for humans who use his relatives as ornamental accessories :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Haha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:ā€¦

Nice pattern, which type is it ?

Diamond Python.
Native to where I am.

1 Like

hello my camera not working. when i open it i see black screen. i installed 3rd part camera apps but still not working. then i formatted my watch but camera still not wotking. can you please help me for solve this issue?

If after a factory reset it wont work it must be a hardware issue . Flashing wont help iā€™m afraid . You will need to return your watch.

1 Like

i live in Turkey and there is no repair center here. by the way i didnā€™t use watch 2 months and it was offline. iā€™ll try to flash firmware but as you write itā€™s look like hardware problem

2 Likes