Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Thanks Mr Ticks.
I am fairly sure that the whole pdf report is attached here as well…
The power profile for most of the A10 and indeed A7.1.1 watches is 1000mah.
However, this is nothing much to do with the battery capacity, it more about power control during charging. Here’s another copy of the Prime 2 pdf.

alps_PRIME2.pdf (55.1 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you Mr Ticks,
Now the battery is confirmed as 1600 mah but the ram is shown as lpddr4x in the screenshot you kindly provided while the following link showed kp2 having lpddr3 ram!!

am confused but grateful for your support and interaction:)

That is more likely a simplification of the app, the listed flash module HCG8A4 (H9TQ52ACLTMCUR) uses LPDDR3 with 1866MHz.

Btw, the Kospet 2 is absolutely accurate regarding it’s listed specifications:

• Display is a IPS 2.1" with 480x480 resolution and high brightness.
  • Camera is 13MP IMX214 with a autofocus lens.
  • Battery matches the ~1600mAh.
  • Storage is 64GB + 4GB RAM.

If you have no problems with the size, this is the best (and maybe even more important the most truthful) full android smartwatch you can currently buy.

4 Likes

I perfectly understand that most if not all specs about kp2 were true n accurate except for the ram type.
Doesnt simplification mean that it mentions lpddr4x as lpddr3 and not the opposite?

In this case simplification means that the app just assumes the LPDDR4X RAM based on the processor, instead of actually checking the hardware.

1 Like

New here. I use my KP2 mainly for the app to control my hearing aids. Maybe I can help: you need ‘developers options’: in settings, about phone, tap on ‘build number’ until you see the message that you have developers options. You can find that entry in settings, system.

In developers options there is a load of option to tweak. Be careful! Find the entry ‘smallest width’ (I think it is in English). The default setting is 480 dp. Set it lower, but above 400, like 426 and see the result.

4 Likes

@1amadeus thank you for the information it’s nice

I had the same problem…
Then I unchecked the option that “optimizes” the square view for the apps.

Now I don’t have the problem anymore.

Does kp2 comes with two screen protectors(one preinstalled and another one with the catalogue)?

Whats the average free ram after startup?

yes, it did with mine at least

for me it says I have an average ram usage of 41%

1 Like

So after removing the sticker that came installed and said “please peel off this mask after application completed” an actual screen protector is left on the screen?

I know its a newb question but i dont have the watch yet:)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Yes, that is only a thin plastic film, protecting the protector :wink:

2 Likes

Is there a full list somewhere showing sensors supported by Kp2

I posted the full article about 5 posts up

alps_PRIME2.pdf (55.1 KB)

1 Like

I could only find accelerometer on page 1 of the attached file.
Couldnt find the standard device info hw sensors list with accelerometer,light,gyroscope,magnetometer…etc.
I know kp2 may not support all sensors but wanted to know the supported ones beside accelerometer.

Hi, a YouTube video was recently poster about Kospet Prime 2. I noticed that when he activates the square mode, the corners are not cut. How did he do it? Could I upload the video or a screenshot for you to see?

1 Like

@Kospetp2 sure you can link it here.
It is possible to do this but the fact is that it purely cosmetic.
If all menu content is accessible then the purpose is served.
Where did you see this and are you having issues accessing something because it is not a full square?
Thanks.

2 Likes

I can’t tell from the video what he is doing because I only see a very brief flash of a square screen and I can’t understand a word that he’s saying…
I’m not being rude, but I don’t know what to say?