Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Who told you to buy a Prime 2?
Its your choice my friend… No one else’s

1 Like

thank you @Pablo11. That is my choice. I am very happy with Kospet Prime 1 in terms of the size. Kospet 2 is a little big for me. I know it from Lem X. I am going to pull up the battery inside Kospet Prime 1, fully charge it in the watch then discharge it outside using an ampermeter. Let’s see what the real capacity is.

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: A new watch is needed, after the summer… What to buy now?

@pablo11 please tell us when you receive production firmware and any other indicators that we are getting closer to release time.
I can’t wait :smile::smile::smile:

Bluetooth calling ir any push notification? Nfc?

From the official store at AliExpress

1 Like

Lol do you honestly think that we would not let you know when it is on sale? :grin:

Anyway, it will be on sale by roughly the second or third week of October.
Hopefully at Banggood.
The first 200 should go for around $170 usd
Then the price will go up to the regular price of $200 USD.

5 Likes

If that’s what it says in the specifications up above… But I don’t think it does

Thanks for the heads up. I saw his post but no response. I’m going on vacation next week and will literally have no cell service and can’t run the risk of missing this like I did with the Kronos Blade Genesis. :smiley:

Did you say there might be pre-sales?

Just keep checking Banggood.
That’s where it will hit first.
But Kospet say nothing will happen until at least after the Chinese holidays which end on the 8th October

2 Likes

I hope to get one when they’re first available at $170. That’s a great price but only having 200 available at that cost and the rest of the world to buy them as well, means I need to pay constant attention to that site. $200 is still pretty good, all things considered. I’m still learning about the Smartwatch culture but am more excited now than with my last one. (Which I swore up and down I’d never buy another one). Although I know it won’t be perfect and some tinkering will still have to be done to the Smartwatch, it will also serve as an education as well because there’s still much I don’t understand about them or how to do certain things. From everything I’ve investigated (Internet website, FB, Instagram…etc) though, Kospet seems to be put together very well and on top of their game. Had I known this the first time, I’d probably own a Prime.

1 Like

They did not put a magnetic sensor in the huge watch again!!!

Magnetic sensor?
What exactly do you mean?
I don’t disagree with you but just to be clear?

would be nice for the compass feature

Yes I see, a compass would be great but unfortunately it means no magnets can be used for holding charging cables on the back of the watch. So until they come up with a different charging method then we are stuffed.
There are magnets inside the rear cover and on the cable itself.
Once they have stable wireless charging it might be possible…
Cramming all these technologies inside a small package brings many challenges…

3 Likes

You know this technology is not so difficult, it exists in many watches.

I wish it was at kospet 2

I know that.
But if you want to use one of these Android Watches it is not so simple.
I should not need to explain that these particular devices are made to be affordable and have some limitations because they are stand alone devices.
Just like a miniature mobile phone.

1 Like

you are right in this respect.

@pablo11 Finally…a watch for those of us that don’t have perfect eyes any more. I will def be gettin one of these to try out.

Cheers mate!!!

3 Likes

Will they sell brown & black silicone/leather bands like for the Prime 1 ?
I love my Brown leather band, and the inner silicone is very practical for wet skin :ok_hand: