Kospet Prime 2 is dead!

my worst fear has come thru…my kospet prime 2 does not charge anymore…put it on charge yesterday after work, took it off after few hours to see it was at 4%…thinking maybe the charger was not lined up properly, i turned it off and charged it overnight…this morning i had 8%…i have 2 cables…tried both…i get the charging animation when connected and when connected to the computer i can get to my files, just no charge…anyone any ideas??

Have you tried cleaning the connectors with alchohol ( small amount )

yess…cleaned the contacts…did not work…i am really bummed…i sold my ticwriss max and max s because i liked the prime 2 best…now i am without a watch…

1 Like

Although you charged it overnight ( not recommended ) it shouldnt have killed it this quick .

So if you have tried all the following -

Cleaned connectors
Factory reset
Flashed firmware ( just a precaution but wont hurt trying )
Tried both cables you have
Tried various usb ports

You will have to return it i’m afraid

Two pins are for charging and two for data transfer . I dont think Kospet will accept a return if you open up the watch to have a look

Have you tried charging with your pc, a wall charger or both ?

1 Like

yes…tried everything possible…i have 3% charge left, so pretty much finished trying…tried both cables, different chargers and pc…nothing charges…the rest works (charge animation, pc connectivity), but no charge…

Sad news i’m afraid . You will have to return it

i think so too…isnt there a moderator who is in contact with the kospet store thru aliexpress? maybe he could ask them what the best returnpolicy is? thanx

There is @pablo11 . He is in contact with Kospet

He will read this post and advise :+1:

2 Likes

Yep, you just need to email them at
Kospetsmart@gmail.com and tell them that you have been here and tried everything…
They will help you.

It is most likely the rear cover contacts

2 Likes

thanx…just sent them an email…cross my fingers…

2 Likes

Please let me know if you have issues or cc me using zappa1.pf@gmail.com which is my email.

no response yet…will keep you up to date…thanx for the help