Kospet Lite Standard launcher "Seven Seas" watch face

G’day Folks, With the help of quite a few members here I have finally managed to complete my first watch face that I think is good enough to share with anyone who would like it. It is based on the Seven Seas pocket watch and is correct in the details of the ships “Watches” “Bells” etc. I had a ball getting it to the completed stage and I hope you like the finished face. Cheers, Doons
Here is the completed face…
.clock_skin_model
and here is the down load link:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/17AsQ0-veY5QXBtHFfQqJ2eUBCVHiKSrG/view?usp=sharing

Many thanks to those who helped me get this far, including @Nicholas_Herczeg, @R_Sauvalle, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu and of course @Marco_Ferreira.

The credits for this original watch go to the Nautical Pocket Watch Company, now out of business.

8 Likes

The original watch is done by Elias Ingraham & Co., 1857–1958. You are right, they are out of business, so it’s not able to link to a manufacturer website! Nice first shot, thanks for sharing!:+1:

1 Like

Well done :+1: . Keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C Thanks for that info! The only information I had was the Nautical clock co…this is on the watch dial…but if it is anything like wrist watches there are usually one company who manufactures the movements and another company who manufactures the case, dials, etc. But in any case, I’ll certainly make a better effort to make sure the credit is correct as that is most important. @Dr_Andy_Vishnu Thanks for the “Thumbs up” Tim…the best thing about this first one is…they can only get better! :grin: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

You made it! Very nice and very vintage. Like it!
Thanks for sharing

Great job, Doons! Any thoughts about “colorization”?

@doubledad Hi doubledad. Interesting that you should mention that because I was going over your design again today and looking at the background colorization! But the colours I have used are the same as the original watch. Except that I have made the hands blue rather than black. Actually, rather than alter the colours in any way I would prefer to do some more work on the hands. They are transparent as I wanted, but I will experiment with a more ornate design. As you can see, your tip about placing the text in each separate division paid off handsomely! Cheers, Doons

Could I get a copy of your watch dial?

Why not using the download link?

1 Like

Brilliant, one day that will be me posting watch face. Love it. Going on my prime

Dam it, the link isn’t working for me. Could you check the share permissions

@jmpishnery & @Simon_Jaffé-Noble G’Day guys! I have just recently built a new computer and I am still in the process of moving files to it, etc . I do still have this watch face and it looks like I will have to re upload it to google. Give me a day or 2 and it will be back up. I’ll give you a yell when it is. Cheers, Doons

By the way Guys, we usually say please when we are requesting a watch face on the Forum.

3 Likes

Ok @jmpishnery & @Simon_Jaffé-Noble , Thanks to the help of my good friend @vladimir_lutzu :+1: :+1: who sent this file to me…here is the up dated link to the face. Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

I could have sworn I said please, honest. But thank you so much

1 Like

No worries mate! :+1: You are more than welcome! But if it wasn’t for the help of @vladimir_lutzu this face would have been gone forever…but that is the way of this Forum…the members here go out of their way to help each other as much as they can. Glad you like the face. Cheers, Doons

Link at the top updated. Thx, @vladimir_lutzu!