Kospet Lite Standard launcher "Seven Seas" watch face

Good to hear Doons… BTW, the UL is a thing of the far, far past…

2 Likes

That’s odd, considering that the majority of the TOP watchfaces of all time here are for use with UL. I use it all the time.

Whatever you use is entirely your own business Loius…so let whatever I choose to use be mine.

I didn’t tell you to chose anything, Doons. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Ok Louis…you didn’t tell me to choose anything, fine mate. :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Hey Doons, do you know that it’s not possible to send you a PM (private message) because that option doesn’t come-up when selecting your icon…

The reason for this message is to let you know I felt the larger TELEGRAPH hand should be minutes, rather than the hour since that conforms to standard practice of having the hour smaller than the minute hand. Further it registers the actual minute location more accurately.

Good start! Keep on going! Cheers ohh i just noticed its an old post ^^ but i agree me watch will also never see UL. Cheers

Hmm, so the “Message” option doesn’t come up on my “profile” Hey @G1NT0N1C or @Dr_Andy_Vishnu Can you :+1: guys take a look at that and see what the problem is there please? @doubledad On the telegraph dial I cal the “Big” hand the one that has two arms and a small pointer pointing towards the face and the 'Little " hand is the single pointer that point towards the outside of the face (If you get what I mean?) But @vladimir_lutzu has generously told me that he would have a go at making it for me, so whatever configuration he d\decides is best for appearance or clarity is fine by me. Cheers, Doons