Kospet hope screen went blank

Hi, @G1NT0N1C how are you ? Well I have recovered almost from my injury, some pain is there but it ok. I hope you are doing well.
I have changed battery of kospet hope. I tried to find 620 mah battery but no success. So I have to install a Chinese battery which has no marking but it’s working , how much time or what duration that I will have to find out. At present in India , Chinese goods are banned, even Aliexpress, banggood and other apps are also blocked. When I tried to by other mince to order from this apps , then they have stopped shipping to India.Any way I have repair this watch only because in local market and on Amazon android watches are not available. As @pablo11 mentioned MTK Drivers , I tried to install it but it has virus or its corrupted. I told two of my friends but they also got same result. So please share MTK Drivers by Google drive I will be highly obliged.
Warm regards Mehul

1 Like

I have to grind bolts head to open it ,as it was all rusted.

It’s working now ( Thank God it was in AOD mode ) but I can’t set the time :blush:
But I am sure your and other fellow members help I will have full android watch again
Thanks
Please note that I have data cable for Kospet hope and I am geared up to revive this watch.
Please share MTK Drivers by google drive and explain me what to do ?

1 Like

You can always download the latest MTK drivers easily.

Thank you @pablo11 which driver I down load , smart watch ?

MTK VCOM driver is what you need.
For flashing the firmware…

If I was you, I would take a look around on that site and read up on the process.
Some good videos there as well :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @pablo11 I will do as advised, but one question … is there any driver which allow me to go in app drawer in watch and delete , then I will not need to flash firmware

1 Like

All the drivers are included in the installer for VCOM drivers.
Unfortunately, unless you have USB debugging enabled you will not be able to use ADB shell.
If you are lucky, you might be able to browse the storage file system in Windows Explorer and then go to the clockskin folder and delete the file you need to.
Otherwise, flashing is the only way to fix it.

2 Likes