Kospet hope screen went blank

I have got data cable

I have made video of problem in watch, please look in to it.Kospet Hope.3gp - Google Drive
Sorry forget to give permission now any one can see it…

Hi, @pablo11 Thank you and Good day !!! Which version of drivers should I down load for Windows 10.

Regards Mehul

@mehul1
Very sorry to hear about your accident.
I wish you a speedy recovery :+1:
This link I quoted will give you the latest version for Windows 10.
You run it on your computer as administrator and then reboot.
Have you never transferred faces to your watch before?

1 Like

Thank you @pablo11 for your good wishes. I download all version V0.8.0 to V 0.9.7 ?
I have transfers watctchfaces with colockskin trnsfer and most of time with watch droid.

1 Like

No problem, I hope you feel better.

Now you want to use the cable instead of BT or watch Droid …?
I would use the latest driver package from the download I linked.

As it is the original hope model - you may have to go into watch settings and enable USB file transfer.
This option will only appear in settings when a cable is connected.

Originally, the Hope was designed to have no USB file transfer and so it may be that it has to be enabled.
It should be in Settings / Connections or something like that…

I would say that putting too many watch faces on the watch will slow it down and use more power.

20 faces is a reasonable number.
Once you go up into hundreds of faces, you can imagine how much ram and CPU is needed to read all those files…?

3 Likes

Or are you trying to retrieve all your faces from the watch?
That makes more sense :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My idea was to save them in a 1st step, just to be sure.

2 Likes

Geezzzz @mehul1 …you got more metal in that leg that a Scrap yard! :woozy_face: Hope you have a speedy recovery mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thank you @Doonsbury for your good wishes, your comments always bring smile on my face. My leg has indeed became very heavy :smile:

1 Like

Hello @mehul1 , I hope you feel a little better.
One question, do you have access to the app drawer?

No G1N , on home screen touch is not working. I can’t slide for app drawer. On recent task touch works. I think UL is not properly uninstalled, can see that wavey screen before watch face loads and then it goes blank.stock launchers always on time is displayed but there also no touch responce.

No chance to swipe fast to the left douring the start to enter the app drawer?

Normaly there is a smal moment to do this.

I have tried it but no use, I think will try again

I have an idea to bring your watch back without flashing the firmware, but we need access to the appdrawer.

How ? Forget about watch faces I will install it again.

ok, the way that should work if you can enter the apdrawer is this:
Once in the appdrawer, go to settings- uninstall aplication. Search “watch”. Maybe you find 2 apps with this name, in this case use the following procedure for both apps: Tap the app, then tap Storage. Tap Clear Data. Don’t worry, the watchfaces will remain. Do the same for the “watchclockskin” app as well. If asked to select a startapp, select “mainactivity”. This should make your watch usable again. Then uninstall watchclockskin completely ( via watchclockskin settings, then via uninstall aplication). Finally, reinstall watchclockskin.

If you can’t get access to the apdrawer, we will save your watchfaces and flash the firmware.
I have to sleep now, sorry. I hope it works…
:wink:

2 Likes

Good night !!! I will also sleep it’s 2.26 am