Kingwear KC10 Original firmware

Hi, does anyone have original rom for Kingwear KC10 3/32? I have lost my backup, so i cant restore original firmware. I know that it can run on KC08 firmware, but i need original. Can anyone share it? Thanks.

Hi mate,
Can you pm me the details please?
I will get it.

3 Likes

Hi, I want this firmware (Kingwear KC10), too. Can you send it to me, please?
Also can I use the newest versions of Kospet Prime Firmware for my watch?
Thanks

It’s posted under Kospet Prime section here.
No you can’t use any other version for the KC10 because that was the last version before A10 and you can’t flash the A10 version on the KC10.

2 Likes

Thanks Pablo.

I mean can I use:
Kospet Prime v 2.6 B
For my watch?

This link:

And also where can I find the tools, softwares and Instructions for flash or recovery of my watch in a Comprehensive post?

Look at this:
-Prime 2 how to reset a lock screen
The linked tools and the toutorial are working for your KC10, too. The firmware not.

2 Likes

You can use the flash tool and drivers for this that @G1NT0N1C has linked to the thread above.
If you want to use the original AllCall KC10 firmware it is also posted here but the one that you have shown in your post should be acceptable as well.

Just make sure you DO NOT use Prime 2 firmware.

You can use download only in the flash tool and then factory reset after.
Probably the safest option for you.

Thanks @G1NT0N1C & @pablo11.
In addition, is there a way to Backup my firmware?

SP flash tools read back is the only real way to do this.
You can google how to.
If it is not locked then it should not be difficult at all.

2 Likes

@Kebrias can you send me the version number and details of the firmware that you have installed at the moment please?

1 Like

This is the AllCall firmware right ?

2 Likes

It’s not AllCall, it’s KingWear KC10. I know they are same but they are two different brands.
In it’s developer options I found this:
Build Number:
KC10_V1.5_B_20191111
Is it the Firmware number?

Yes, it is.

1 Like

Where can I find the Original firmware of KC10, Neither AllCall nor Kospet with it Brand I mean.

I couldn’t find it, but the allcall firmware Pablo11 linked will work also.

2 Likes

Thanks @G1NT0N1C

@Kebrias
I will search the Chinese server for the unbranded KC10 kingwear firmware.
I’ll get back to you soon :+1:
In the meantime - both the firmwares posted in this thread should work fine if you flash using download only mode in the flash tool.

Found it 100% same version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @pablo11 for your guide. Yesterday before I see your final post I flash my watch with Cospet Prime v2.6 B and Everything went back to normal, even the calculator was added, and of course there were small changes such as adding colors to the shortcut screen and adding a stand-alone menu to determine the type of units. Another change is the appearance of the Cospet logo at the beginning of the launch screen, also the small lock that was sometimes displayed on the watch face is now displayed in a larger size and more often, which is not interesting. However, almost everything is fine, the only annoying thing is that if used 4G The clock heats up much sooner and this leads to a restart. But overall I’m not dissatisfied. Thank you so much for uploading the original Kingware firmware to me here.

Did you factory reset after flashing?