keyboard

is there any keyboard app that work with round watch. because in google keyboard i was not able o press enter button.

Mar 18, 2018 9:24:31 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
is there any keyboard app that work with round watch. because in google keyboard i was not able o press enter button.

i use touchpal but you can try beta onetouch keyboard (you can contact them if you want other languages to be added) or jbak that you can sutomize for your watch display.
1 Like

Mar 18, 2018 13:39:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 18, 2018 9:24:31 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

i use touchpal but you can try beta onetouch keyboard (you can contact them if you want other languages to be added) or jbak that you can sutomize for your watch display.

Thanks touch pal worked it’s resizeable.

Mar 18, 2018 19:26:13 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

Mar 18, 2018 13:39:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

the downside:( is the crapy ads.

Mar 18, 2018 20:16:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 18, 2018 19:26:13 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

Hey how can I get stars on my profile like you and Pablo.

Mar 19, 2018 12:27:42 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

well…:)i’m a moderator and the others are developers like ricktop and zsolt m and pablo11

1 Like

You’ll need to be a forum moderator  

Mar 20, 2018 5:35:14 GMT 1 zsolt m said:

You'll need to be a forum moderator  

How can i become moderater

In Google Play, search for “circular keyboard interface”. The app is called “Text Sharing”. Please let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

1 Like
Mar 26, 2018 16:18:32 GMT 1 circkey said:
In Google Play, search for "circular keyboard interface". The app is called "Text Sharing". Please let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

Love to, couldn't find it. Do you have a link?
1 Like
Mar 26, 2018 16:18:32 GMT 1 circkey said:
In Google Play, search for "circular keyboard interface". The app is called "Text Sharing". Please let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

To begin I always load apps like this on my phone first and try them in their normal environment, where they are easier to use and learn how to use. That said from the description: 

Single hand circular keyboard for large screen smart phones.

There are big keyboard buttons,

One handed can easily use.

Just from the description I would guess this would not work well on a watch because of the screen size. There are several keyboards like the jbak2 keyboard or message ease keyboard, that work fairly well on a watch. I prefer to use a small BT keyboard, that I have written about in other forums, that give you the full screen to type as they operate without an on screen presentation. It is especially useful for typing in user names and passwords that are most difficult to type in as the lines to type them are often hid by the on screen keyboard.

1 Like

paulr

capt jon

ppssvvkk

i think you’ll love this keyboard, i started to use it cos the ads on the touch pal keyboard start to be really annoying.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onecwearable.keyboard

2 Likes

This 1c looks cool but for some reason swipe up does not make it full screen any ideas?

Nov 6, 2018 16:56:56 GMT 1 tirano said:
This 1c looks cool but for some reason swipe up does not make it full screen any ideas?

it does'nt happen with swipe you need to adjust yourself, sadly he added ads to the app:/ so it is'nt as easy to use as before, i'll search for good keyboards which work well on our watches and post about them.

@sonia_sophie_ataunna, how would I get the beta for the OneTouch app?
I’m a newbie

I believe she meant the touchone keyboard which you already know of. The beta is available here:

4 Likes

@noidremained

Thanks for the link.
Duh! I got the name backwards!
However, there is a problem with ithe link in your reply.

When I clicked on the end of the link, just the part with the WWW… “lit up” and took me to SPAM websites.

I got the download when I clicked on the first part.

1 Like

Those are actually two separate links, so it makes perfect sense that it behaves in that way. You can see that they are separate more easily if you expand the linked post by clicking the arrow in the upper right corner.

The second link, which took you to the spam websites, is the link to the official website for the company behind touchone (the same link is present in the google play store), so it doesn’t seem like it’s going well for them. It seems like they (or someone else if they don’t own the domain any longer) are trying to earn a little bit of money off the website by automatically sending you to a website from an add (the first two websites it took me to seemed legit, the subsequent ones less so)

2 Likes

@noidremained. I have the same impression. No t only did I get those same (probably) websites, but I attempted to send an email to the add on Google Play, and I keep getting “Message Not Delivered” from the Mail Delivery Subsystem.

:thinking::thinking: I suspect that the Beta version is the only one we will ever get. :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like