A better keyboard for KW88

after doing some research i have found an app called minuum that is a perfect keyboard substitiute for existing one, however after installing it is not shown properly like on moto 360, but you can set up minuum for beeing more visible like adding emoji bar on the bottom, or changing space height size, then the enter button is barely visible but still you can use it. The link for the minuum keyboard: docs.google.com/file/d/0B0a0XyLZjfUxQmdLVDhVTHB2ME0/edit
  This is a legal version shared by the minuum developers on us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=ca045cd04e580f1a87d5b9c63&id=aca556d7a0

I’ve also found a quite effective way for any of our standalone smartwatches (working fine with my kw88) download the snapkey keyboard apk on your computer, then rename it by changing the .apk format to .zip or .rar, after this manipulation, open the new created file and search for the apk related to the android wear version. extract it and install it to your watch. select this keyboard as your input method and… tadaa !!!
PS: Looks like the latest version on the play store does not have the “wear” option, so if you want to try it, try to find an older version (september one)

Oct 31, 2016 22:32:45 GMT 1 omgkenny said:
I've also found a quite effective way for any of our standalone smartwatches (working fine with my kw88) download the snapkey keyboard apk on your computer, then rename it by changing the .apk format to .zip or .rar, after this manipulation, open the new created file and search for the apk related to the android wear version. extract it and install it to your watch. select this keyboard as your input method and... tadaa !!!! PS: Looks like the latest version on the play store does not have the "wear" option, so if you want to try it, try to find an older version (september one)

could you share us apk file

drive.google.com/open?id=0B5pmYVUypbvDSFRxU05wWDQxQVU
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5pmYVUypbvDUjh1QnNpT3pyZEU
clock keyboard

I've also found a quite effective way for any of our standalone smartwatches (working fine with my kw88) download the snapkey keyboard apk on your computer, then rename it by changing the .apk format to .zip or .rar, after this manipulation, open the new created file and search for the apk related to the android wear version. extract it and install it to your watch. select this keyboard as your input method and... tadaa !!!! PS: Looks like the latest version on the play store does not have the "wear" option, so if you want to try it, try to find an older version (september one)

It is great but only at English language  

Any others keyboard options?

Dec 30, 2016 15:14:37 GMT 1 calom said:

these keyboards you can customize:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jbak2.JbakKeyboard&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cootek.smartinputv5&hl=en (support multi languages in voice typing)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thaicomcenter.android.tswipepro&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.egruckle.android.watchkb2&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.infiniti.touchone.touchone&hl=en

Dec 30, 2016 16:56:02 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 30, 2016 15:14:37 GMT 1 calom said:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cootek.smartinputv5&hl=en (support multi languages in voice typing)

The keyboards issue is that few of them fit well to small and round screens!

I like the “Watch Keyboard 2” but it gets cut in the corners!

The “TouchOne Keyboard Wear” is not just for android wear?

Dec 30, 2016 17:20:10 GMT 1 calom said:

Dec 30, 2016 16:56:02 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

The keyboards issue is that few of them fit well to small and round screens!

I like the “Watch Keyboard 2” but it gets cut in the corners!

The “TouchOne Keyboard Wear” is not just for android wear?

i think with 5.1 it works and the developers are willing to work and improve if needed to suit our watches same for Watch Keyboard 2, so if you need me to contact the developers just tell me which.

I see this keyboard ->

i try it for my kw88 and it’s really easy to use.

Download TouchOne Android 5.1 Keyboard Beta: drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfip8cYm1nQTNKMHFUU1lVWVk/view

www.touchone.net/

Jan 2, 2017 19:57:05 GMT 1 mokkorisensei said:
I see this keyboard ->

i try it for my kw88 and it’s really easy to use.

Download TouchOne Android 5.1 Keyboard Beta: drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfip8cYm1nQTNKMHFUU1lVWVk/view

www.touchone.net/

Downloaded TouchOne app from google drive.

Installed on my KW88

After installing i have always the default KW88 keyboard not the TouchOne.

Must i activate it somewhere ?

Downloaded TouchOne app from google drive.

Installed on my KW88

After installing i have always the default KW88 keyboard not the TouchOne.

Must i activate it somewhere ?

I was going to fast !

Found it.

Go to : Settings - Language & Input - Keyboard & Input Methods - Select here - Touchone

Dec 30, 2016 17:27:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

i think with 5.1 it works and the developers are willing to work and improve if needed to suit our watches same for Watch Keyboard 2, so if you need me to contact the developers just tell me which.

Hi,
 it just installed touchone it on my x5 +  It work fine but only in English. I did not find any settings to switch of T9 so I only can type english word.
I would it in german. The android wear version does support german, so it would be realy cool if they could do a version for standalone android watches.

Greetings

Mar 4, 2017 19:23:52 GMT 1 minorum said:

Dec 30, 2016 17:27:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi,
 it just installed touchone it on my x5 +  It work fine but only in English. I did not find any settings to switch of T9 so I only can type english word.
I would it in german. The android wear version does support german, so it would be realy cool if they could do a version for standalone android watches.

Greetings

i'll see what i can do.

Cannot download it

Sept 20, 2017 17:43:44 GMT 1 arzon said:
Cannot download it

download without preview, i've checked with chrome and it works fine:    drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfip8cYm1nQTNKMHFUU1lVWVk/view

I downloaded the file and install thanks, it’s good but it’s only for English as well says minorum, and the letter delete button is missing?

Sept 23, 2017 13:18:07 GMT 1 ronda said:
I downloaded the file and install thanks, it's good but it's only for English as well says minorum, and the letter delete button is missing?

i do'nt undersand the developer of the app why not just add all languages, you have to contact the developer so he'll add the language you want. i think the stock is just fine or try out jbak keyboard which can be adjust ot our watches displays.